41 Springhouse Circle, Manalapan, NJ 07726
An award-winning creative expert with experience conceptualizing, promoting and executing innovative content. Leader who has effectively managed creative teams for several major networks.
• Recruited by YES Network to lead creative team for network’s initial launch.
• Promoted to head new creative team in successful launching of Nickelodeon Sports.
• Won multiple New York Emmys and Promax Awards.
• Wrote and directed two Award-winning Independent films with distribution deals.
• Wrote and produced Nicktoons highest rated programming stunt- Avatar State.
9/18 – Present Social Media Writer & Account Manager
• Manage social media accounts for several start-up and growing companies.
• Write content for Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook and other social media platforms for several companies.
• Utilize strategic planning to enhance companies’ social media presence and drive traffic to platforms.
2/14 – Present Scriptwriter/Executive Producer
• Wrote, directed and produced the award-winning independent comedy film, The Jersey Devil.
• Wrote screenplay for Pep and Third Date, currently in development.
• Oversee hiring of cast/crew and all assets of production.
• Responsible for attaching investors and distributors to the projects.
3/14 – 3/17 Supervising Writer/Producer
• Managed creative team in all facets of the new, high profile NickSports Block.
• Created original content for network franchises for on-air and social media.
• Directed professional sports talent and celebrities.
• Spearheaded the NFL Super Bowl Media Day shoot from concept to execution.
• Conceptualized new ideas for short-form programming on the new block.
• Implemented creative strategy for new projects and franchises.
• Supervised third party production companies and graphic houses on design and overall brand look.
• Collaborated with social media teams to create content for their platforms.
• Partnered with Project and Production Management on budgets and scheduling.
4/07 – 3/14 Supervising Writer/Producer
• Supervised producers and production assistants.
• Directed, wrote and produced series launch campaigns, sales tapes and promos.
• Maintained budgets on projects, consistently spending less than budget.
• Collaborated with Art Director on design look for promos.
• Teamed with Media Planning and Programming on promotional strategy.
YANKEES ENTERTAINMENT AND SPORTS NETWORK, New York, NY
2/02 – 3/07 Senior Writer/Producer
• Wrote and produced on-air promos for the Yankees, Nets, college sports and network series and specials.
• Created and directed original segments for the network’s magazine show.
• Directed shoots with players and on-air talent for network promotions.
• Oversaw projects of junior producers and associate producers.
USA NETWORKS, New York, NY
9/95 - 1/02 Writer/Producer
• Worked on network redesigns and Upfront sales tapes.
• Lead Writer/Producer on WWE promotions.
• Directed, wrote and produced series launch campaigns and high-profile promos.
• Emmy Award Winner- 2006-2007 (Promotional Announcements – Program Promo)
• Emmy Award Winner- 2004-2005(Promotional Announcements – Program Promo)
• Promax Gold Award Winner-2007 (Sports Program Spot)
• Promax Gold Award Winner-2006 (Promotional Animation Campaign)
• Promax Silver Award Winner-2005 (TV Promotion – Website)
• Promax Bronze Award Winner- 2015 (General Channel Image Spot-Long Format)
• Atlantic City Downbeach Film Festival – Best Comedy Feature 2014
St. John's University, New York, NY
B.S. Communication Arts
Script reader, writer, filmmaker, producer, director, films.