2738 Colonial Avenue, Merrick, NY 11566 / ------------,------------
Binghamton University, State University of New York , Expected May 2021 Bachelor of Science in Integrative Neuroscience
John F. Kennedy High School, Bellmore, NY Graduated June 2017 AP & Honors Courses: Physics, Italian, Writing, Earth Science, Algebra 1 & 2, PreCalculus, Trigonometry, United States History, World History
Stifel Garden City, NY Intern July 2019- August 2019 ● Utilized Excel to analyze and organize data for pending prospects
● Organized and filed data and other materials for financial advisors to easily access when working on their clients
● Worked closely with financial advisors during phone calls and wrote summaries
Binghamton Phonathon Binghamton, NY Caller August 2018- May 2019 ● Called alumni for gifts to help raise money for Binghamton University
● Developed communication skills by providing information for prospective donors
● Organized pharmaceutical records by card number.
● Measured ingredients in making medicine.
● Organized pill bottles by label and year.
● Observe the structure and operation of a retail pharmacy
Kids Academy Member
● Kept 15-20 children entertained by using songs, games and other activities.
● Maintained safety and security of all infants, toddlers and school-aged children under care.
Twin Oaks Day Camp Freeport, NY Counselor June 2013-August 2019
● Assisted 20-25 children, of varying ages, with their work and created activities to keep students engaged ● Provided a safe and positive learning environment alongside the head group leader
ACTIVITIES & INTERESTS
John F. Kennedy High School Bellmore, NY Cheerleading Captain September 2013-June 2017 ●Acquired leadership skills from helping the team achieve success and conducted group leadership activities
● Participated in community projects such as carnivals and homecoming
● Contributed to fundraising events such as the Breast Cancer Walk ● Facilitated bake sales to raise money for group expenses
Languages: Fluent English; Conversational in Italian
Certifications: CPR and First Aid Certified by the American Red Cross
Mental Health Advocate through the Mental Health Outreach Peer Educators of Binghamton
hardworking, respectful, honest, punctual, kind