Poised, well-versed, and creative college rising senior graphic design major seeking entry-level summer internship opportunity. Presents a positive attitude and is dependable, loyal, and hard-working.
Towson University August 2016-present
Major: Art + Design with a concentration in Graphic Design
Old Mill High School August 2012-June 2016
International Baccalaureate Program
May 2018-January 2019, Lucky Brand Jeans
• Assisted customer’s in finding the right fit and style of jeans that coincided with their tastes and needs.
• Handled register transactions such as purchases, returns, and online orders.
• Worked to ensure both floor and displays were organized and presentable.
May 2017-August 2017, Illuminate Salon
• Greeted customers upon entrance and notified stylists of their client’s arrival.
• Shampooing and washing client’s hair.
• Scheduling client’s appointments and managing transactions.
• Kept salon clean by sweeping up hair, cleaning windows, doing laundry, etc.
PORTFOLIO - ------------
REFERENCES - Available upon request
resume, graphic design