Paul Valente - Resume
Rowan University, Glassboro, New Jersey
Advertising Major, Strategic Communication Minor
Cafe, Bar, Restaurant, Tourist Attraction- Intern, Dublin, Ireland
● Created content for their website, newsletters and social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter).
● Utilized skills in Adobe Photoshop & InDesign to create brochures
● Conducted competitive research & analysis and provide recommendations on promotions/partner-
● Utilized Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics to measure audience.
● Updating of Weekly blogs, Social Media Calendar, and Events.
● Worked closely with Marketing Manager on daily marketing tasks.
Center Stage Entertainment- Intern, Lindenwold, New Jersey Spring 2018
● Created promotions using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Premiere for social media
(Instagram, Facebook) to highlight special offerings and events.
● Responsible for email marketing promotions for a major client Harrah’s Pool, in Atlantic City.
● Event coordinator for weddings. Equipment setup, greeting guests, announcing speeches/ toasts.
Taliercio’s Gourmet Deli -Catering/Events Manager, Middletown, New Jersey 2015 - Present
● Organize and manage catering services for corporate events, weddings, parties and graduations.
Pacsun, Sales Associate, Holmdel, New Jersey 2012 - 2015
● Focused on providing a great customer experience, retail sales and merchandise stocking.
Hoops to Hoop, Lincroft, NJ Summer 2016 ● As an Administrative Coordinator for the League we had over 200 plus kids K-5th grade.
● Duties included organizing teams, drills, collecting funds, ordering uniforms and serving as an
CCD Teacher, St. Leo The Great Lincroft, New Jersey
● 4th grade teacher at St. Leo the Great Parish.
● Organized and led classroom lesson plans and activities for 2 years.
Student Council, Middletown High School South, New Jersey, Executive Board Member
● Served as the School Head of Publicity.
● Member of Class Executive Board.
● Staunch advocate for blood drives and organized charity events to raise awareness and funds for
important causes such as cancer and autism research.
● Social Chair and Member of the Phi Gamma Delta fraternity at Rowan University.
● Planned and organized a senior trip of 50 plus students to Nassau, Bahamas.
● Adobe InDesign & Photoshop
● Microsoft Office
● Google Analytics
● Social Media Channels, focus in Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
Education, Professional Experience, Leadership/Volunteer Experience, Extracurricular Experience