Part time Data Science Analyst Intern
Entry-Level Mathematics / Statistical Analyst
Recent graduate with a degree in Mathematics & Statistics and several years’ experience with proven success and ability to deliver an excellent service to clients. Aspiring to gain entry and start a challenging career in Mathematics and Statistical field in an organisation that offers a genuine opportunity for progression. A motivated young professional with an aptitude for innovation and creative problem solving. Proven strong communication and multitasking abilities, flexible and analytical with a keen eye for details; skilled at synthesising and utilising data to achieve organisational goals. Communicative and personable, will learn and adapt quickly, and serve customers. Technically proficient in S plus, R, Matlab and Microsoft Excel.
Areas of Expertise
Statistical Modelling ● Probability Models and Timeseries ● GLM ● Regression ● Data Interpretation
Effective Communication ● Customer Service ● Team Oriented ● Technical Proficiency ● Leadership
Data Analysis ● Attention to Detail ● Problem Solving ● Negotiation Skills
BSc Honours, Maths and Statistics | Birkbeck College, 2015
Certificate, Access to Humanities | Westminster College, 2007
SOUTH ENGLAND CONFERENCE, AUG 2009 – Present
• Deliver effective assistance and support to the contractors in maintenance, annual inspections, and services on a weekly basis. Proactively liaise with head teacher and manager of centre.
• Promptly served any users of the centre with technical help, lost property, weddings, various queries.
• In charge of security and maintenance for Montessori Nursery. Conducted risk assessment regularly.
LONDON UNDERGROUND, Apr 2009 – Present
Protection Master / Site Person in Charge
• Capably signed workgroup in and out of station with station supervisor, protected workgroup from electrocution by using CRID device, additionally booked on & off with Track Access Control Centre.
• Delivered useful guidance to workgroup on hazards, risk, emergency procedures and time keeping.
JETLINE TRAVEL, Sales Consultant, May 2005 – May 2007
DESIRA HAYES, Customer Service Consultant, May 2004 – May 2005
MULTICHOICE, Customer Service Representative, Jan 2003 – May 2004
ABSA INTERNET ACCESS, Internet Service Provider, Jun 2002 to Dec 2002
• Efficiently performed responsibilities including inbound and outbound sales and customer service.
• Answered incoming calls from customers, helped them with queries or recommend them solutions.
Math and Statistic Graduate