Outdoor enthusiast with 5+ years of professional experience
iHeartMedia - Project Manager JAN. 2018 - PRESENT
- Develop and manage multi-market, multi-platform media campaigns for large national and regional companies. Use direct communication and digital project management tools like Salesforce, Aptivada and Wrike.
- Analyze project data, optimize campaign plans, and control project budgets to deliver on client goals with maximum efficiency.
- Manage activations for clients at large-scale entertainment events and hosted standalone productions. Work with brand representatives and multiple vendors on-site, from pre to post production.
AEG - Inside Sales Representative AUG. 2017 - JAN. 2018
- Worked as part of a team to sell ticket and experience packages to games played by the Los Angeles Galaxy, MLS All-Stars and Manchester United Football Club.
- Maintained client relationships via phone and email; tracked and analyzed sales data using Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
Athletic and Outdoor Connect- Recruitment Officer NOV. 2016 - JUN. 2017
- Served on the board of on a student-founded, student-led group that bridges gaps between industry professionals and business students.
- Organized site tours, workshop events, and panel discussions. Used social media, made announcements and posted flyers to reach students, increasing group membership by 50% in 3 months on the board.
Elk Horn Brewery - Sales, Marketing & Events Coordinator JUN. 2014 - FEB. 2015
- Coordinated weekly special events, oversaw an in-house training program, and utilized multiple social media platforms to build a local microbrewery start-up's brand identity
Marketing, project management, sales, customer service, athletics, outdoors, recruitment