Olga Medrano Resume
Bachelor of Arts in Arts
University of Houston - Houston, Texas
Minor - Art History
Associate of Arts December 2014
Lone Star College Cyfair - Cypress, Texas
1. Fundamentals of Graphic Design
2. Fundamentals of Photography/Digital Media
3. Intermediate Graphic Design
4. Introduction to Typography
5. Computer Imaging
Call Center Representative
University of Houston Call Center –– Katy, TX — 2017 to Current
- Use my knowledge to assist callers with inquiries, complaints or problems.
- Offer better solutions.
- Assure callers are transferred to the correct department.
Freelance Photographer/Graphic Designer
Houston, TX — 2016 to Current
- Photographing clients at desired location with DLSR camera
- Responsible for setting up equipment at locations
- Editing and retouching images using Adobe Photoshop
- Meet with clients in person to discuss the design project
- Advise clients on the best approach to their desired design projects
- Created logos and a menu by using Adobe InDesign and Illustrator
Schlesinger Associates –– Houston, TX – 2016 to 2017
- Effectively managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Acted professionally and patiently when addressing negative client feedback.
- Managed all front desk tasks, including the maintenance of client records and
Associate Trainer and Catering Assistant
Panera Bread –– Katy, TX – 2011 to 2015
- Coach incoming employees.
- Accountable for taking delivery orders and assisting the catering coordinator.
- Controlled activities related to purchases, and returns in person and over the
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Creative problem solving
- Verbal and written communication
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Illustrator, photoshop, indesign, graphic design