Experienced marketing professional who consistently delivers high-quality and results-focused marketing content. In- depth knowledge of social media marketing with expertise in identifying emerging market trends.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing, Valdosta State University Minor in Advertising and Promotions
Recipient of the HOPE Scholarship
• Digital marketing • Content creation • Strategic marketing • Graphic Design
SKILLS WORK SUMMARY
• Social and new media • Brand management
• Marketing content • Advertising
Creative Sun Branding, 08/2019 - Present
• Completed full eye catching and effective website designs, working with clients to execute their vision for the brand.
• Completed redesigns of existing websites to improve navigation, enhance visuals and strengthen search engine rankings. • Built corporate brands by designing cohesive looks between elements such as logos and letterheads.
• Created and completed print designs for various brochures, business cards, and more.
Crown Real Estate Development, 10/2017 - Present
• Develop and implement creative, cost effective marketing and PR strategies to increase tenant retention rates.
• Regularly develop effective messaging using language, graphics and marketing collateral.
• Create aesthetically-pleasing logos using Adobe Illustrator that complement the various properties.
• Target both offline and online consumers by designing a multi-pronged and comprehensive marketing strategy.
• Create and run all social media accounts for the company, and keep the company's various websites up to date.
• Plan and execute marketing events throughout the year, at locations such as Valdosta State University, Wiregrass College
and Moody Air Force Base.
• Write and edit articles, web content, advertisements, periodicals and publications for external audiences.
• Conduct market analysis and monitor competitive activity.
Marketing Assets Intern
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, 06/2019
• Spent half a day learning about the company in-depth and how it executes marketing strategies to the masses.
• Attended a marketing meeting focused on branding and beverage segmentation, along with 60+ Coca-Cola employees.
• Visited Florida State University to examine Coca-Cola's interaction with a large campus.
• Visited various sales accounts, such as Walmart, Valdosta State University and South Georgia Medical Center.
• Examined and discovered the way Coca-Cola employees interact with various accounts and the community as a whole.
• Developed and delivered a presentation to Valdosta State University and Coca-Cola employees outlining a proposal for the
new Innovation Station by Coca-Cola.
BrandSouth LLC, 01/2018 - 06/2018
• Created an updated logo for the South Georgia Regional Library Corporation as part of a rebranding for the company.
• Use Adobe Illustrator to develop over 25 variations of the logo as design deliverables for the client.
• Use Adobe InDesign to create an eight page Style Guide to thoroughly explain the full usage of the logo, including
variations, spacing, sizing, color palette, and file format applications.
• Work with clients over the course of several months to generate detailed final designs.
Sales Associate & Social Media Manager
Southern Sensation Boutique, 08/2016 - 09/2017
• Engaged with customers and built relationships in a sincere and friendly manner to increase likelihood of repeat business.. • Ran the store's Instagram page and Snapchat account.
• Directed and coordinated marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
• Utilized compelling language and messages to create graphics and marketing collateral in order increase sales.
AFFILIATIONS & OTHER RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
• American Marketing Association • Case study for the Wall Street Journal
• Alpha Delta Pi Sorority • Volunteer at the Young Entrepreneurs Academy
marketing, graphic design, social media, content creation, website design