Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx | Email: xxx-xxx-xxxx |
Address: 2656 Newhall Street Apt. 21 Santa Clara, CA 95050
Notre Dame De Namur University Belmont, CA
Bachelors of Science in Biology (Degree in progress) May 2019
Foothill Community College June-January 2019
San Jose City College June 2018
DeAnza Community College January-March 2019
Notre Dame De Namur Register's Office Belmont, CA
Work Study Intern August 2016-May 2017
● Scanned university files/transcripts and downloaded them into the registrar system, thereby ensuring accurate information within the university data files.
● Organized time sensitive and confidential information and delivered the information to authorized university personnel.
● Managed logistical operations for main office, assisting students and parents with transcript requests, health insurance forms, fee waivers, tuition reimbursements, add/drop forms, and withdrawal forms.
Toyota Dealership San Jose, CA
Receptionist June-August 2016
● Provided customers with valid information to clarify any questions they may have.
● Accelerated the process of processing newly purchased vehicles to be detailed and was able to write receipts for each of those vehicles.
● Answered and transferred phone calls to the correct locations, along with taking important messages down when necessary.
Kohls Santa Clara, CA
Cash register/ Floor June-August 2015
● Greeted and communicated with customers, while scanning items.
● Accepted payments and provided the amount of change needed.
Pomeroy Elementary School Santa Clara, CA
Teachers Aid February-May 2015
● Assisted teacher with daily classroom tasks and responsibilities.
● Facilitated group work as well as individual work among the students.
● Served as a tutor within the classroom to help them with questions they would have on assignments or any other provided instruction within the class.
● Setting a good example for the students and providing them with a good role model to look up to.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
● Strong Technical skills
● Effective communicator
● Able to multitask and work under pressure
● Organize priorities and meet deadlines
● Bilingual: Bosnian and English
● Take on leadership roles as well as teamwork roles
● Highly receptive to feedback and a changing environment
● Have high integrity with the work I do and am very accountable
VOLUNTEERING AND ACTIVITIES
● Bosnian Folk Dance Group: Kud Mladost Bosne
● Working in a research lab and having the following responsibilities:
○ Updating computer records regarding new research results and information
○ Communicating with other lab technicians with any information necessary to complete the job correctly
○ Assessing processes in the lab and making sure things are done in accordance with the lab standards (i.e. mathematical calculations, inoculation processes, sanitation requirements, etc.)
○ Keeping inventory within the lab and making sure the environment stays clean and sterile for future use
organized, time management, work well under pressure