------------ ------------ 2520 Montrose Ave #3/4, Montrose, CA 91020
A recent college graduate pursuing a professional career opportunity that will utilize my leadership and customer service experience and enable me to grow with a great organization.
• Exceptional writer and communicator with a strong work ethic and desire to contribute towards team success.
• Effective customer advocate that leverages significant analytical and creative skills to resolve problems.
• Web content development
• Social media marketing tools
• Microsoft Office applications
• Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and QuickBooks
Production Assistant 09/18-Present
TMI Hollywood, Hollywood, California
- Perform various responsibilities including; writing scripts for segments, operating camera, lighting and
soundboard equipment, greeting patrons, and participating in creative planning for a weekly on-line television program.
- Wrote and edited “Mommy and Measles” comedy segment performed by professional actors.
- Recognized by the owner and producer for my contributions to show content.
Cashier and Merchandising Stock Clerk 10/18-12/18
Target, Montrose, California
- Seasonal worker responsible for stocking merchandise, setting up displays, and checking out customers.
Customer Service Volunteer 6/17-6/18
Nantucket Film Festival, Nantucket, Massachusetts
- Assisted the event team to set up the Dreamland Theater for performances, greet and direct guests as they
arrived, and performed food and drink server responsibilities for Nantucket’s premier event.
Lemon Press, Nantucket, Massachusetts
- Led team to effectively service customers in a fast paced food service operation.
- Responsibilities included store opening and closing activities, managing and reconciliation of sales registers,
serving customers, and assisting with training and directing new employees.
Rush and Recruitment Chair 5/17-9/17
Delta Nu Zeta Society, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- Organized, led and promoted new membership drives.
- Designed and implemented online marketing and advertising tools to publish the events.
BA, Creative Writing, Florida State University, Tallahassee FL, 2017
References available upon request
writer, write, film, entertainment, customer service, organization, gaming, education