O'Shaughnessy Hartley's Resume
O’Shaughnessy Claire Hartley
201 Telluride St. #1511, San Marcos, TX 78666
xxx-xxx-xxxx | xxx-xxx-xxxx
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Efficient and collaborative student; passionate about the public relations and event planning industries.
• High level of interpersonal effectiveness, time management, and organization.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook); social media campaign management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram); and Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Lightbox, Elements, and Illustrator)
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing May 2020
Texas State University - San Marcos, TX
• GPA: 3.3 / Major GPA: 3.4
• Dean’s List: Spring 2017, Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Fall 2019
Social Media Staff Member Jan. 2019 - Present
KTSW 89.9 – San -Marcos, TX
• Responsible for creating content to promote Podcasts, Other Side Drive, University Sports, Studio C, and Live Events on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Sales Associate Sept. 2018 - Present
Sunglass Hut – San Marcos, TX
• Responsible for delivering exemplary customer service, adjusting sunglasses, and collecting One Sight donations.
Assessment Proctor Sept. 2017 - Present
Texas State University – San Marcos, TX
• Proctored and processed exams for universities across the state of Texas and CollegeBoard.
• Responsible for scanning, scoring, logging, safe handling, and mailing of over 109 exams weekly.
• Implemented social media campaign to share on-campus testing resources, resulting in 15% increase of student traffic to the testing center.
Key Holder June 2015 – Present
Hollister – Houston, TX
• Responsible for opening/closing store, store audits, inventory management, assisting during rebrand/remodel, and being cash wrap lead.
• Recruited and trained over 20 junior employees; utilized mentorship model to ensure quality customer service from all members of the floor team.
• Employed continuously for over 4 years; given increasing responsibility and on track to become a manager.
• Staff Member, KTSW 89.9
• Member, Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA)
• Member, American Marketing Association (AMA)
Marketing, Social Media, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Adobe Creative Suite,