24243 Leski Ln. - Plainfield IL 60585
PHONExxx-xxx-xxxx Email: xxx-xxx-xxxx
To secure a Behavior Technician position with a company that is committed to transforming and improving the lives of clients and their families
Hinsdale South High School
High School Diploma June 2000
Hair Professionals Academy Cosmetology License 2004
College of Dupage
Currently in pursuit of Bachelors in Psychology
Special Needs Care Provider, Plainfield, IL Responsibilities:
• Care provider for a child with autism in their home.
• Oversee his ABA therapy and carry out his treatments throughout the week.
Volunteer, American Heart Association, Chicagoland Responsibilities:
• Educational Leadership for children to live heart healthy and stay active.
• Community Outreach for school fundraising programs such as Jump Rope For
• Keynote Speaker for Pep Rally’s K-12
• Assist educating high school students CPR and AED use.
• Event planning and execution for Girl Scouts of America to earn the American
Heart Association Heart Health Awareness badge.
• Increase Social Media tools to engage children in committing to heart healthy
• Live Television appearances as opportunities arrive to spread awareness on
FIELD EXPERIENCE January 2015 to Present
August 2011 to Present
June 2016 to Present Ballet Instructor Private Plainfield, IL Responsibilities:
• Teach in home ballet instructions to special needs children.
• Develop my own creative lessons to engage students with ADHD.
1. Ashleigh Nichols: Current Employer for special needs caretaker
2. Hilary Dorger: Ballet Instruction to her special needs daughters
3. Marcia Imperato: Cardiac RN, American Heart Association Contact Number:xxx-xxx-xxxx
Behavior Technician, Special Needs Care Provider, Ballet Instructor