112 Herbert Street, New Glasgow, NS B2H 1J7
To obtain employment in the field of sport and recreation.
Professional Profile: ____________________________________________________________
• Great work ethic, reliable, and dependable:
Working for my summer job for five connective summers allowed me to show my work ethic, while increasing my responsibilities and experience.
• Works well with a team:
Understands what it takes to be a leader in a group by participating in competitive sport teams growing up, while understanding the importance of being coachable.
• Respectful of others and positive attitude
Volunteering experience allowed me to demonstrate and understand how important a positive attitude can have, while being respectful towards the kids and other volunteers.
• Open to learn new things independently
Does not require extensive one-on-one training as I am able to learn under fast paced and pressured situations.
Bachelor of Science (Recreation) September 2015-Present
Bachelor of Management
Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS
Relevant Experience: __________________________________________________________
Nova Construction, Antigonish, Nova Scotia Summers of 2015-2019
- Worked at the Riverside International Speedway for five summers doing landscaping, painting, inventory, and other necessary tasks.
Challengers Baseball, Pictou County, Nova Scotia May 2019- August 2019
- Mentored kids living with a disability from the ages of 5-15 years old one-on-one to help build confidence and social skills.
Ball Hockey Cancer Fundraiser- Organizer ($1000) February 2018
- Took initiative and organized a fundraiser to help a family’s expenses for a student diagnosed with cancer.
SMILE Day at Dalhousie September 2017
- Helped with a program designed to welcome new students to Dalhousie University.
Sobeys, New Glasgow, Nova Scotia October 2012-May 2013
- Preparing fish products and helping customers with any issues or questions they had.
Referring Hockey, Pictou County, Nova Scotia June 2010-August 2012
- Officiated hockey games for players from ages 5-18 years old.
- Instructed young players in the rules of the game.
Qualifications: ________________________________________________________ _______
Hockey Nova Scotia Referring Course October 2010/2011/2012
Drivers Education Course/ Valid Driver’s License October 2010-March 2011
• Rugby Nova Scotia U18 player May 2014 - August 2014
- Atlantic Champion U18 Rugby Nova Scotia
- Competed at Rugby U18 Nationals
Hockey, Baseball, Rugby, Football, Basketball, Running
Available Upon Request
Team Player, Leadership, Sales and Marketing, Will take Initiative, Organized, Multi Tasker