Nicole Correia Resume
RQ Construction LLC. Carlsbad, CA
Junior Interior Designer | 08/2019 - 5/2020
• Participated in the selection and specification of furniture, textiles and materials.
• Generated finish plans, furniture plans and finish schedules.
• Prepared detailed documents for submittal including Bid Solicitation, FF&E, Best Value Determination and Structural Interior Design (SID) finish package.
• Collaborated with external consultants, vendors, product representatives, and fabricators to ensure best options for project needs and code compliancy.
• Worked closely with Architectural and Operations departments to manage project needs, changes, budget and overall coordination.
• Created in-depth cost estimates for large commercial and high occupancy projects.
Architectural Design Assistant | 10/2018 - 08/2019
• Worked directly with the Design Project Manager to ensure accurate development of construction documents.
• Designed visuals including 3D perspective views, elevations and material boards for presentation to government and user group.
• Managed all design documentation and correspondence.
• Assisted in the production of project construction documents, details, models, and deliverables.
• Prepared final documents and packages for government submittal.
Design Quality Control Administrator | 12/2017 - 10/2018
• Assisted Design Quality Control Manager and Design Team.
• In charge of the Design Quality Control Plan for submittal to Government.
• Maintained and organized all electronic and hardcopy documents pertaining to DQC.
• Created and implemented a tracking system to monitor submittals; including required documents, deadlines, and follow-up communications.
• Designated as contact for coordination between consultants and subcontractors to understand needs and provide service.
• Tasked with gathering product design data to complete specs.
• In charge of reviewing and editing all files, records, and drawings at each phase of design.
The Glen at Scripps Ranch. Carlsbad, CA
Development Coordinator | 12/2016 - 12/2017
• Assistant to Development Team.
• Designated to execute tasks related to contracts, bonds, insurance, payables, liens, and general office administration.
• Responsible for all accounting tasks including coding and payment of all invoices/ pay applications and credit card reconciliations.
• Coordinated with owner and construction managers in creation of complex multi-million dollar construction budget to align project goals with business strategy and define project milestones.
• Managed and tracked all change orders, preliminary notices and invoicing.
• Created and implemented intricate filing and paperless filing systems.
• Assisted with state applications, permits, and bonds.
• Generated intricate tracking systems for essential legal documents.
• In charge of administrative duties including but not limited to: meeting coordination, urgent deliveries, travel bookings, supply orders, maintenance coordination and plan organization.
interior design, architecture