Nichole Kimble Resume
4607 Haverford Avenue Apt B, Philadelphia, PA 19104
10+ years of broad customer service experience as a retail store manager
Skilled in training and developing employees to exceed customer expectations
Strong PC and Mac technology skills in MS Office, website design and managing sales software
Graphic designer experienced in CAD, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and SketchUp
Artist and Designer 2006 – Present
Self-Employed Philadelphia, PA
• Create handmade cards, invitations, signs and stationery based on custom orders
• Versatile visual artist who produces custom artwork with watercolors, oils and acrylics
• Design and make crocheted infant clothing and bedding
• Promote business through social media plus word-of-mouth
City Carrier Assistant 06/2018-09/2018
United States Postal Service Philadelphia, PA
• Routed or cased all classes of mail in sequence of delivery along an established route.
• Rearranged and relabeled cases as required.
• Withdrew mail from the distribution case and prepared it in sequence for efficient delivery
• Prepared and separated all classes of mail to be carried by truck to relay boxes along route for subsequent delivery.
• Handled undeliverable mail in accordance with established procedures.
• Delivered mail along a prescribed route, on foot or by vehicle, on a regular schedule, picked up additional mail from relay boxes as needed.
• Collected small parcels and accepted letters from customers to be mailed
• Used portable electronic scanner as instructed.
Customer Service 08/2009– 04/2016
Barnes & Noble, Drexel University Philadelphia, PA
Managed sales and service for the Merchandise, Textbooks and Front-End Cashier areas
ADMINISTRATIVE/CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
• Processed online book and merchandise orders for pick-up and shipping
• Handled custom merchandise orders for delivery or ship-to-store
• Created themed window displays and monthly end cap displays
• Managed in-store general merchandising and product gondola displays
• Coordinated with multiple vendors on invoices and resolved discrepancies
• Generated Purchase Orders and processed vendor payments
• Tracked inventory receipt and distribution with Intrepid software
• Maintained the store website for updates, item additions and inventory levels
Footwear Manager 03/2006 – 05/2007
Modell’s Sporting Goods King of Prussia, PA
• Promoted quickly from Cashier to Manager of adult and youth footwear and sports shoes areas
• Trained and developed 3 Sales Associates who achieved significant productivity improvements
• Met or exceeded monthly sales goals consistently
• Managed merchandise inventory and processed stock requisitions
Art Institute of Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design (143 credits completed) In progress
Overbrook High School High School Diploma Philadelphia, PA