Highly organized and detailed oriented professional with over 19 years of experience, providing thorough and skillful support to Senior Executives. Evident skills of adaptability, analytics, effective multi-tasking and prioritization while working in a matrixed environment. Dedicated and focused independent and self-motivated professional with excellent research and writing skills. Able to grow positive relationships with clients and colleagues at all organization levels.
Skills: Communications, Human Resources Support, Meeting Planning, Logistics Management, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Lotus Notes, SharePoint, Workday, Concur
KeyBank, NA, Cleveland, Ohio
1999 - Present
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, KeyBank is one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $139.6 billion at December 31, 2018.
Executive Assistant II
Key Corporate Bank Business Solutions Center
2013 - Present
The Business Solutions Center is a critical support partner to the Key Corporate Bank by supporting sales and product focused business units and improving the effectiveness of the Corporate Bank.
Provided Senior Executive Level support to the Director of Corporate Bank Business Solutions Center. Served as Executive Liaison, monitoring and approving the employee evaluation process, submitting and tracking all payroll changes, employee promotions, transfers, on-boarding and off-boarding, and maintaining open lines of communication between executives, shareholders, direct reports and administrative staff. Strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills enabled the prioritization of conflicting needs; handling matters expeditiously, proactively, and following-through on projects with tight deadlines to successful completion.
• Managed spend trend and expense reports for Business Solutions Center.
• Coordinated all internal/external meetings, and all domestic and international travel.
• Experience in internal and external communications, managing multiple projects and procedures.
• Compliant with confidential and non-routine information providing details on corporate policies only when necessary.
• Regarded by peers as poised and courteous in every interaction with both internal and external clients.
Executive Assistant II
HR: Key Corporate Bank, Risk Management, and Victory Capital Management
2009 - 2013
Human Resources support of:
• Key Corporate Bank: Corporate and investment banking services supported by dedicated relationship managers, senior industry investment banking experts, and product specialists who focus on individual client needs and objectives.
• Risk Management: Leadership on risk management strategies and initiatives for credit, market, compliance, and operational risk, as well as portfolio management, quantitative analytics, and asset recovery activities.
• Victory Capital Management: Former investment management subsidiary of KeyBank that managed $22 billion in assets on behalf of institutional and individual investors.
Fulfilled all executive assistant duties for Human Resources Director and direct reporting managers supporting Corporate Bank, Risk Management, and Victory Capital Management offices. Managed complex calendars and coordinated logistics and communications for foreign and domestic travel. Served as back-up and liaison to the HR Director attending executive-level meetings, monitoring and approving employee evaluation process and submitting and tracking payroll changes. Worked closely with internal stakeholders to streamline the process for employee promotions, transfers, on-boarding and off-boarding.
• Facilitated communication among executives, shareholders, middle management and administrative staff; prepared Cognos/Ad-hoc reports for Corporate Bank and Risk Management and all administrative projects and records retention as needed.
• Coordinated guest speakers, created agendas, presentations and related materials for all team meetings.
• Partnered with Finance Director to monitor spend trend and budget management.
• Fully managed expense reports for Director and Human Resource Business Partners.
• Partnered with Employee Relations for issues that arose with managers and clients within the lines of business, adhering to the highest level of confidentiality.
Executive Assistant I
Human Resources: Business Training
2004 - 2009
Human Resources Support of Business Training Group
Provided Executive Administrative support to the Human Resources Corporate Learning Officer, monitoring budget and producing spend trend reports against department budget. Monitored and approved all office supplies, invoices, travel expenses, equipment and repair requests within Business Training. Facilitated the Executive’s day-to-day activities, calendar, special events and coordinated department functions, team and client meetings, and all travel logistics.
• Managed Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans within Business Training and sites located within various regions.
• Managed all administrative projects and records retention as needed.
• Managed all hierarchy and departmental changes within Business Training.
• Processed and monitored all Management reporting requests, including Time Online (timecards) and Personal Time Off.
• Spearheaded quarterly meetings with Training Coordinators and Administrative Assistants to discuss best practices.
Dedicated to confidentiality, high performance standards, including attention to schedules, deadlines, details and quality of work.
1999 - 2004
McDonald Investments Inc., was a registered broker-dealer investment banking firm acquired by KeyCorp in 1998.
• Fulfilled all executive assistant duties for managers within the investment bank. Managed complex calendars, facilitated communication and logistics.
United Way Campaign Captain for Business Solutions Center
• Led the 2016-2018 Fundraising and Pledge campaigns for the entire Business Solutions Center.
KeyBank Women’s Networking Group (KeyWn)
• Member of one of the most active and prominent Key Business Impact and Networking Groups within KeyBank.
Facilitated Best-Practice Lunch and Learns with Business Solutions Center Executive Assistants and other KeyBank stakeholders.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
Cuyahoga Community College, Cleveland, OH
1991 - 1992
• Major: English
International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP)
2013 - Present
SkillPath: “Managing Multiple Projects, Objectives and Deadlines,” “The Exceptional Executive Assistant,”
“Successful Communication Skills for Women” and “Valuing Differences in the Workplace”
1 | Page