I am a young persevering black woman and my plan in life is to become a federal prosecutor, so to execute that plan I am interested in career opportunities that will better my Social and Customer relation skills in a fast paced and challenging office setting. Authorized to work in the US for any employer.
BA CRIMAINAL JUSTICE | Keiser University
OCTOBER 2018 – PRESENT
High School Diploma | Lincoln High School
AUGUST 2011 – MAY 2015
CSR | 24-7Intouch Tampa
NOVEMBER 2018 – PRESENT
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Place or cancel orders
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Customer Care Supervisor/Administrative Supervisor | Conduent Commercials Solutions LLC
SEPTEMBER 2016 – MAY 2017
• Successfully managed, coached, and trained a team of 20 CSRs and 100+ indirect reports.
• Provided accurate, specific, and real time performance feedback to all CSRs. Identified individual development needs and focused on them in weekly coaching’s with each team member.
• Manage, process, and review timesheets, payroll, and daily attendance of call center employees.
• Utilized workforce management tools to ensure schedule adherence of staff for daily phone coverage increasing bill to pay month over month by 10%.
• Reviewed individual production, work quality, performance management and initiating corrective action as needed. Investigated and resolved customer escalations in an empathetic manner.
Portal Sweeper (Quality Control Department) | Sales Verification Company
JUNE 2017 – JUNE 2018
• Portal sweeper/data analysis and call monitor, call corrections, quality control reports( several daily), account manager(closing), assistant call supervisor, data specialist
• Time Management
• Ability to Work Under Pressure
• Quick Book Knowledge
• Self- Motivation
• Active Listener
• Fully equipped in Microsoft
Volunteer Library Assistant | Leroy Collins Main Library
• Basic office responsibilities, and customer service duties: answers questions informing customers answering phones, basic cleaning and sorting and shelving books.
Volunteer Office Assistant and Project Manager | Keep Pinellas Beautiful
JUNE 2015-AUGUST 2015
• Responsibilities DIGITAL Projects such as power PowerPoint presentations, brochures, and website designing. Also, day to day office duties such as filling, answering phones, and data entry
• Accomplishments Power presentation for Annual Awards Luncheon and 2015 adoption brochure.