NATIVE ITALIAN TEACHER
Parsons The New School of Design NY, New York
Major: Fashion Marketing January 2014
Istituto Marangoni Milano Milan, Italy
Bachelor of Science June 2013
Major: Fashion Design and Collection Development
Intern 2019 -
• Organized the inventory
• Participated in sales planning and strategy for USA sales
• Helped the logistics department.
2018 2019 -
• Designed Bi-annual and Capsule Collections for the Asian Market
(Fall/Winter ’19/20, Spring/Summer ’20)
• Conducted Fashion Researches on the Asian Fashion Market
• Cooperated with the leading office to select the season fabrics,
colors, patterns and graphics.
Founder/Designer 2016 - Present
ClioK Womens Apparel
• Designed Bi-Annual and Capsule Collections (Fall/Winter ’17/’18, Spring/Summer ‘18/‘19)
• Conducted fashion trends and fabric research and selected prints/patterns/colors/graphics for season specific fabrics for the ClioK Brand.
• Created inspirational design/fabric boards.
• Initiated all business relationships with local Italian factories and coordinated production including sampling, fittings, corrections and alterations.
• Successfully marketed and pitched ClioK Line to local Italian High End Clothing Boutiques. Sold to 10 stores in Milan, Bergamo, Brescia.
• Designed technical sketches, prepared line sheets and price calculation lists for Fashion Trade Shows in Milan, Italy.
• Directed ClioK Line photo shoots and edits.
• Created and wrote all marketing material for LookBook, Social Media presence and website.
Fashion Designer / USA Sales Associate 2014 - 2017
M.AR.C SRL Sportive Apparel and Accessories
• Built and promoted strong, long-lasting sales relationships with abroad sporting apparel clients, providing timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
• Participated in sales planning and strategy for USA sales.
• Responsible for monitoring customer satisfaction through after-service surveys and in-person customer visits.
• Created customized patterns and prints for apparel under customers’ requests.
Intership - Junior Fashion Designer 2013 - 2014
• Designed technical sketches and line sheets.
• Created tech packs and flat sketches using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Assisted the head designer before and during buyers' meetings.
• Creative and inspirational.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient in ADOBE Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Fluent in Italian/English/Spanish. Conversational French
• Broadway Dance Center
The Collective - Member of an Italian Dance Company
*1st Place Winners of Hip-Hop Dance Championship in Rome, Italy 2015 and 2016
• *Represented Italy at the World Championship in Los Angeles, CA 2015
• Dance Instructor - TAP/HIP-HOP
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST