Nathaniel Parizi's Resume
Nathaniel A. Parizi
2 Berkeley Ave. Irvine, CA
University of North Georgia – Dahlonega, GA
B.Sc. Computer Science – December, 2018
Developer passionate about developing quality applications for the Android platform.
• Experience in Java and C++, Android Development, Data Structures and Algorithms, and software engineering principals.
• Developed fully functional mobile application on the Android platform for language learning which is listed on Google Play Store as WordChai.
• Finding unique and efficient solutions for challenging technical problems during development, effective debugging of software, and delivering projects both independently and with a team.
• Implemented Artificial Neural Network and Perceptron algorithm in Java to perform pattern recognition.
• Experience in Java, C++, Python, MATLAB.
• Android Development, Android OS Architecture & Frameworks, Android Bluetooth APIs.
• SQL Server and RDBMS, SQLite, and handling data.
• Multithreaded applications, Asynchronous Programming.
• Experience in Machine Learning and AI.
• Linux experience.
Abelian Systems, San Francisco, CA 04/21/2019 – Present Role: Android Developer
• Development of Bluetooth pairing between application and proprietary devices for efficient data exchange.
• Development of Android application according to specified design goals for flagship product.
• Implementing project documentation requirements following target features, functions, design and best practices.
Freelance, Atlanta, GA 5/27/2018 – 1/21/2019 Role: Android Developer
• Development and implementation of project design specifications for application as a freelancer and student.
• Implementing project documentation requirements following MVC framework design and Android best practices.
• Detecting faults, debugging and optimizing code to ensure quality performance of product.
Camon, Columbia, SC 05/02/2008 – 03/21/2015 Role: Supervisor / Lead
• Coordinate and manage the work flow and productivity and maintain professional environment.
• Training and support of new staff members in both front and back of business.
145 Club, Winnsboro, SC 12/02/2011 - 01/11/2013 Role: Assistant Manager
• Management and accounting of revenue and expenses on inventory, consult with clients for event scheduling.