Chuy's Greenwood Village, Colorado— Hostess
July 2018-November 2018, December 2019-January 2020
- Cheerfully greeted guests upon arrival.
- Escort to tables.
- Aided guests with questions and assistance.
- Sterilized used menus, windows, host stand.
- Count sell shirts for inventory.
- Cash out guests wanting sell shirts.
Big 5 Sporting Goods, Highlands Ranch Colorado —Sales Associate
May 2019- July 2019
- Greet customers punctually.
- Answer phones cheerfully.
- Make sure the work environment was cleaned with cleaning tasks.
- Always keeping busy.
- Assist customers with questions and guiding them to requested aisles.
- Restock inventory both within the back of the store and up front.
- Stick to company policies and procedures.
- Use communication skills with employees to maintain a healthy team environment.
California Pizza Kitchen, Highlands Ranch Colorado — Hostess/Busser
December 2017-June 2018
- Greet Customers punctually.
- Escort customers to tables.
- Aided guests with questions and concerns when ever needed.
- Sterilized menus, host stand, windows.
- Sterilize and fold silverware.
- Took out trash when needed.
- Swept and washed floors.
- Took away unneeded plates from customers.
- Bussed dirty tables.
- Sterilized and restock supplies in bathrooms.
Soft Skills: Organization, Self motivation, time-management, persuasion, logical thinking, out-going, responsible, trustworthy, reliable, empathetic.
Hard Skills: Public speaking foreign languages, data analysis, statistics, teaching.
Varsity Lacrosse Letter at Rock Canyon High School (2019)
Varsity Lacrosse Letter at Highlands Ranch High School (2017) Theatre Thespian Letter at Highlands Ranch High School (2017) Varsity Softball Letter at Highlands Ranch High School (2016).
University of Northern Colorado- Greely, Colorado - August 2019-December 2019
Rock Canyon High School, Highlands Ranch Colorado — High School Diploma August 2017- May 2019
Highlands Ranch High School, Highlands Ranch Colorado August 2015-2017