● Proficient in Pro Tools, Wirecast, & Microsoft Office.
● Self starter with aptitude to handle multiple tasks.
● Excellent communication and organizational skills.
● Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
Bloomfield College, Bloomfield, NJ
Bachelor of Arts, May 2017
Major: Creative Arts and Technology Concentration: Music Technology
Fitch Learning, New York, NY November 2017 - Present Client Services Assistant
● Set up and produce daily live broadcasts of Chartered Financial Analyst Certification Webinars.
● Monitor the live stream to ensure that the high quality A/V standards are met.
● Manage and respond to client queries and issues in real-time.
Westminster Arts Center, Bloomfield, NJ September 2013 - May 2016
Theater Technician Intern
● Programmed sound and lighting equipment in advance of performances and productions.
● Monitored the condition of equipment, including lighting, sound, and rigging equipment.
● Troubleshooted and resolved problems with production equipment.
Tempo Networks, Newark, NJ May 2015 - August 2015 TV Production Intern
● Edited shows, promos, commercials, and billboards.
● Logged footage; organizing tapes and digital footage.
● Digitized tagged, and uploaded video assets.
JSM Music, New York, NY September 2014 - December 2014 Music Production Intern
● Assisted composers as they write and produce music for commercials and brands.
● Set up microphones for production sessions.
● Answered phone calls and transferring the clients to the composers room numbers.
Audio, Engineering, Sound, Design, Music, Composer, Artist, A/V, Data, Webcast