Nainoa Jorg Resume
• Developed an image identification model using TensorFlow, Keras, and Python tools. The result was 85% accuracy.
• Trained a neural net to predict future stock trends using the Quantopian platform and sci-kit learn library.
• Applied AWS and a raspberry pi network towards a voice automated home system.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering University of Hawaii: Manoa
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Developed a model to detect the number of healthy cells present within a JPEG using TensorFlow.
• Developed and utilized Python tools to label, augment, and format several datasets.
• Possesses a working knowledge of convolutional neural networks.
• Utilized Amazon Web Services to establish a connection between the Amazon Alexa voice assistant and several home network devices.
• Programmed a network of Raspberry Pi devices to receive JSON commands from the Amazon Alexa, and perform a function based on the context of that command.
• Programmed another network of Raspberry Pi devices to issue an alert via the IBM Bluemix model to a user’s cellphone through an Android app whenever a PIR sensor was triggered.
• As Vice President of Communications at the Engineering Council of UH(ECUH), I have improved our connections with the College of Engineering faculty and clubs.
• Successfully adapted the Agile method to lead all my team efforts.
• As VP of Communications, I have participated in outreach to incoming students and have taken the lead in coordinating several events related to networking.
Data Science Intern Algorithm Hub Inc.
May to September 2019
• Developed an Object Detection model to better measure the effectiveness of cancer treatment using TensorFlow, Keras, and Python.
• Presented and demonstrated the potential of this model to company associates.
Sustainability Fellow Kamehameha Schools
May to September 2017
• Programmed and formatted the Kamehameha Schools scheduling apparatus.