Nahdya Weathers Founder of NSPR Media
Poised and articulate professional with exceptional skills in social media management, and public relations. Trained in working with programs like Final Cut Pro X, Cision, Trello, Hootsuite, Later Media, HARO and Panoly. Adept at communicating across diverse international audiences and collaborating cross-functionally to achieve corporate objectives. Fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and social media are imperative to my everyday life.
Creative and innovative thinker with strengths in aiding in the delivery of marketing communications and development of content for sales/marketing collateral.
NSPR Media | Multi-Media Marketing Agency
September 2017 - Present
We have over 5 years experience working in Social Media. This involves influencer relations, social media management, content creation, digital advertising and developing social media strategies for many brands in different industries. Our current client list includes other businesses who are specifically looking to improve their brand presence using online marketing strategies. We work directly with in house marketing teams and can also act as your organizations full marketing team.
We also have about 5 years experience working with influencers, and conducting outreach to gain new influencers for the brand. Currently we manage over 900 influencers and our numbers are growing. We manage their postings for the many brands, as well as advise them on quality of photo and posting theme. We also deal with influencers who are paid, and negotiate their rates, based on the budget of the brand .
My personal experience as a marketer and agency owner is evolving and I am very interested and motivated to continue improving my work and cultivating phenomenal work and improve its progress for our clients.
About NSPR Media:
NSPR Media is a strategic digital media agency founded by the social media and communications expert Nahdya Weathers in 2017. Since day one our obsession has been to craft and share innovative stories that create meaningful, relevant emotional connections- and almost 5 years later we still have that obsession.
We are boldly passionate about assisting modern companies to develop their brand awareness, voice, and strategy. From working with macro & micro influencers, creating and curating content, press pitches for publication features, social media management, and putting together marketing campaigns & events. These are the things that excite us! We then take this excitement and obsessively translate it into great stories, compelling content, and an engaged community.
We understand the value of approaching your PR & digital marketing strategy from new angles. We coherently carry out your vision while integrating our expertise.
Customization is the core benefit of working with us. We completely
listen and understand your goals and implement them seamlessly. The outcome results in a digital marketing plan that you have full control of. Being a virtual agency allows us access to flexibility. We are allowed to work in environments that influence our best work & are able to communicate with our clients more efficiently. We help you figure out exactly what it is you need and are looking for in order to achieve your marketing goals. Our expertise in influencer outreach,
brand development, social media management, and PR strategies allow your company to gain quality analytics and a thorough understanding of your business and what it needs to succeed.
Social Media Manager / Influencer Marketing
July 2017 - December 2017
This position required me to develop detailed research, making sure the influencer fit within the campaigns we were running. Building relationships was a huge part of my job. Initiating a trusting foundation between myself and the influencer allowed us to break barriers and ultimately be as creative as possible.
I managed departmental budgeting, which allowed me to negotiate with influencers who were recognized as an asset to the Fashion Nova influencer campaign. I was responsible for managing and keeping rapport with over 300+ NEW influencers weekly, and create long lasting brand relationships with each of them.
ItsPayd / Tewyu
Senior Exit Project
Social Media Promotion
February 2017 - May 2017
- Provide social media promotions in order to develop excitement about the "Tewyu" app launch.
- Managing and creating the Tewyu voice and elevating the brand by building a strong social media strategy while the growing audience and establishing, designing and publishing content across the portfolio of social media channels.
- Creating a social media strategy by researching the best social channels to develop content and a brand.
- Reach out to influencers in hopes to grow the Tewyu audience as well as increase brand awareness.
- Providing & developing social media calendars and automating posts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter using Hootsuite and Later Media.
- Sharing regular analytics updates and feedback on social performance, including analyzing post styles and monitoring the success of post based on its genre.
- Research daily, and monthly trends/events like the Golden Globes, Christmas, International Donut Day, and integrating these into our social media strategy and calendar.
- Create and perform social influencer strategies through developing pitch ideas and curating personal email's directly to specific influencers in different genres.
Menifee Valley Chamber of Commerce
October 2016 - October 2017
- Support CEO, blasting monthly marketing letters to a database of over 400 prospects. Prepared weekly sales packs on joining the Chamber of Commerce. Maintaining current clients and new prospects in order to meet sales quota each month.
Prepared correspondence, including client engagement letters. Set up all client files in the company database for efficient tracking. Conducted Internet research on background information for approximately 50 clients.
Assist with planning and marketing community events. Reaching out to local businesses and encouraging membership with Chamber. Handling a multi-line phone system. Attending community events to provide potential members with information about the chamber - what we do and how to join- as well as engage with current members and initiating supportive conversation.
Post and Beam
Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle & Tech Public Relations Intern
January 2016-June 2016
-Supported marketing and corporate communications across the organization's many clients.
-Manage P+B's social media content managing tool called Trello.
-Celebrity and blogger photo monitoring, in order to use photo for brand recognition and promotion.
- Develop lists of contacts - editors, bloggers, stylists, and others using Cision database, and email updates.
-Showroom management to entertain and have meetings with clients, stylists, and bloggers.
- Developed press clippings in order to communicate weekly with clients and their
media placements for the week.
- Create contact documents of stylists, editors, magazine publications etc.
- Develop blog posts for Post & Beam as well as our clients.
- Create social media posts for Post & Beam as well as our clients.
- Develop messaging / positioning for clients and including press releases, pitches, bios,
fact lists, etc.
- Blogger Monitoring and Celebrity Monitoring
- Updating Master Contact List(s)
- Celebrity & Blogger Gifting
- Client/New Business Brainstorms
- Stylist Research and New Business Research
- Existing Client Strategy
- Updating Shipments
- Assisting with Client Pulls
- Participate in Brainstorms
- Participated in campaign strategies
social media marketing, public relations, paid media, event management, digital marketing