N. Theriot Resume
Google IT Support Professional Certificate (June 2019)
Coursera Credential ID: BV4ZHE7CX7P4
Networking in Google Cloud Platform (July 2019)
Coursera Credential ID: 22GGKUR7BH7X
Security in Google Cloud Platform (July 2019)
Coursera Credential ID: 4X3ND7N4LLJN
Programming Languages C++, CSS, HTML
Scripting PowerShell, Bash
Software Applications Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver
Operating Systems Windows, Windows Server 2008, Linux
Training Cisco ASA 5505 router, Directory Services, Troubleshooting, Hardware / Software maintenance, Networking, Cybersecurity
Packet Analyzer Wireshark
ADECCO @ GOOGLE - Austin, TX 2016-2017
Field Operations Associate
▪ Collected an average of 300 location data on-site weekly at assigned venues using proprietary software and internal tools for Google Maps projects.
▪ Surveyed and installed beacons at the assigned venue.
▪ Frequent long-distance travels with the team or independently by car or airplane to assigned work locations.
▪ Participated in video conference meetings with all Field Operations Associates and Field Operations Lead.
ZVRS - Austin, TX 2013-2016
Technical Support Specialist – Tier 2
▪ Assisted an average of 50 end users daily with direct technical / applications support for videophone, iOS tablet/phone, and accessories such as call alert devices.
▪ Supported and troubleshoot customer PC / MAC, router, and modem settings via remote connections.
▪ Recorded complaints and concerns from end-users using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and escalated technical issues to the appropriate department.
▪ Submitted order(s) for the router, videophone, iOS tablet, and accessories.
INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE - Austin, TX 01/2010 to 11/2010
▪ Audited over 1,000 domestic/international tax returns weekly.
▪ Researched guidelines to identify and refer returns to the appropriate department to handle follow up actions.
▪ Coded and edited domestic and international returns.
PURPLE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. - Austin, TX 2007 - 2009
▪ Participated in both small and large-scale events to recruit new customers. Contacted 50+ prospective customers monthly, serving at least 200 at events to generate qualified leads.
▪ Converted approximately 85 percent of leads to register new accounts with an assigned local number or port a local number.
▪ Installed videophone and web cameras, providing technical support as needed.
▪ Trained customers on how to use the video phone, web camera, and other devices.
▪ Maintained contact to expand the customer base and retain loyalty and gain referral potential.
TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF ASSISTIVE AND REHABILITATIVE SERVICES - Austin, TX 2005 to 2009
Office of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services (DHHS)
Specialized Telecommunications Assistance Program (STAP)
Administrative Technician III
▪ Reduced application processing time from 7 months to less than 30 days and received an award for exceeding work performance.
▪ Evaluated and verified assistive telecommunication equipment and assistive technology application administered by the state voucher program (STAP) weekly for Texas residents with disabilities.
▪ Processed 300-400 applications weekly by entering applicant data using a proprietary Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system developed by a manager.
▪ Responded to inquiries and resolved issues related to an application and validated application data through video phone calls and email correspondences.
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree in Business Administration
GALLAUDET UNIVERSITY– Washington, D.C.
Shopper, Shipt – Austin, TX 01/2018 - 03/2018
Delivery Driver, Postmates - Austin, TX 01/2016 - 03/2018
Driver, Uber and Lyft - Austin, TX 09/2015 - 05/2016
Participated in Net Day sponsored by Oracle and other tech companies.
Assisted the assigned teams and the team leader to plan and execute ethernet cable wiring throughout the campus.
IT Support, Tech Support, Network Support