Academy of Art University
Expected Graduation Date: June 2021
Sales Associate, Picnic San Francisco, February 2020— Current
● Maintain store appearance and replenishment of stock
● Receive and enter merchandise into the POS system
● Sell home decor, jewelry, apparel, and toddler products
Stylist, Levi’s, October 2018— January 2020
● Unload and unpack deliveries of merchandise and organize merchandise
● Place price tags on store merchandise
● Help conduct an inventory of existing stock
Seasonal Sales Associate, Nordstrom, November 2017—December 2017
● Worked as a retail sales associate in the Fashion Jewelry Department
● Earned commission on merchandise
● Sized watches
Crew Member and Promoted Trainer, Bruxie, December 2015—August 2019
● Worked day and night shifts in a fast food-meets-fine dining restaurant in Santa Monica
located on the 3 Street Promenade.
● Practiced safe food handling.
● Experienced with cash handling, customer care/service.
● Taught and supervised new employees the “Front-of-the-House positions” to the
Bruxie’s high service standards.
● Demonstrated a positive example of Bruxie’s culture and a way of doing things during all
Art Studio Assistant, Creativity Camp, Inner-City Arts June 2014—July/2014
● Prepared studio space and class materials for three different Teaching Artists in three disciplines before class began
● Demonstrated magic techniques to small groups of students in class
● Provided supervision during an informal performance for the magic students
● Assisted students with visual arts activities such as creating paper mache sculptures, and
the conception and development of an arcade game for a carnival
● Side-coached students to ensure their participation in drama classes
Work as a retail sales associate in the Levi’s Market Street location Tidy merchandise and size customers
Unload and unpack deliveries of merchandise and organize merchandise
Place price tags on store merchandise
Whole Foods Shopper, Amazon, November 2018— April 2019
Work as an Amazon Fresh shopper in the Whole Foods Market Berkeley location Shop items that customers order through the app, and communicate directly with the customers
Pack up food and practice safe and efficient food handling Stock Associate, Brandy Melville, April 2018— November 2018
Extern, Hybrid Apparel June 2015 - July 2015
● Discover fashion trends in mainstream pop culture and create a presentation.
● Fold, hang, and box clothes for storage.
Extern, Invertigo Dance Company June 2015 - July 2015
● Assisted a dance instructor.
● Prepared class materials and choreography for the students.
Assistant, Stylist, and Social Media Coordinator, Fashion Community Week, September 2019
● Organized and set up event space
● Assisted with styling models for a perfect runway
● Managed the social media account of @fashioncommunityweek on Instagram
● Mingled with guests so that they have a great time safely
Assistant & Influencer, San Francisco Fashion Week (SFFW), October 2018
● Aided the hosts for 2 days out of a full week of fashion events
● Set up and take down event at the Azalea San Francisco clothing store
● Served and broadcasted the event on my personal social media platform to gain
attention and awareness for the event
● Aided vendors with all the help they needed to present their pitches
● Coordinated with the hosts to ensure that the event is exceptional
Program Assistant, HOLA February 2015
● Aided with registration by providing data entry services for youth in the basketball
● Supervised young girls during team building activities and assisted the Girls on the Run
Customer service, Cash Handling, Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and iMovie editing, and Excellent social skills, Photography, Fashion, Choreography