Kristen G. Rosario
1424 Egan Drive
Orlando, FL 32822
Tel: ------------ E-Mail: ------------
Seeking a challenging and helpful career position with a progressive organization that will fully utilize my acquired skills, abilities, potential and past experience.
• Valencia College Lake Nona, Orlando, FL.
Library Assistant – 2/2018 – Present
Responsible for providing general circulation information and service to students, faculty, and staff. Process new library acquisitions and perform tasks using an automated circulation system.
• Dungeon Gaming Enterprises LLC, West Dundee, IL.
Junior Editor – 9/2015 – 3/2016, Senior Editor – 3/2016 – 8/2017, Copy Editor – 8/2017 – 2/2019, Senior Editor – 2/2019 – Present
Checking over writers' final drafts, assuring that all data and factual information is correct. Checked for any spelling or grammatical errors, before then scheduling articles for publication.
• Banana Republic Factory Store, Orlando, FL.
Stock Associate – 11/2014 – 12/2014
Have ensured product is properly stored and easily located for replenishment for the sales floor, reorganized merchandise as needed to maximize stock space. Have ensured the visual props and signage are received and processed in a timely manner, properly stored stockroom hardware, hangers, sign holders, etc.
• Goodwill Industries of Central Florida, Orlando, FL.
Processor – 8/2013 – 12/2013
Have accepted, processed, and prepared all donations that went out to the sales floor. Have processed everything from textiles, wares, shoes, and even miscellaneous items obtained through the donator and/or stock from the company trucks.
• Valencia College East, Orlando, FL.
Atlas Access Lab Assistant – 7/2008 - 3/2009, 5/2009 – 6/2012
Have assisted students with registration, financial aid, and other online tools & educational technologies.
• Hispanic Resource Link: Yo Si Puedo, Volunteer
• Asian Culture & Entertainment Club – Secretary, 9/2008-12/2009, Student Advisor, 8/2010-12/2010, Treasurer, 9/2011
• University of Central Florida, Bachelor’s Degree – 8/2012 - Present
• Valencia College, Associate in Arts Degree - 5/2012
• Colonial High School, HS Diploma - 5/2006
• Tech Prep Achievement Award In Digital Design - 4/2005
• Have worked in construction field from electrical to drywall, ceiling tile installation and painting.
• Trained in Microsoft Office.
• Vast knowledge of how to use Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
• Knowledge of how to process and price wares.
• Have experience in writing articles and editorials.
• Available upon request.
kristen, rosario, customer, service