9011 Treesdale Lane 3001 Hillsborough Street Apt. 161A
Raleigh, NC 27617 Raleigh, NC 27607
North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC May 2021
B.S. in Chemical Engineering
3.964 GPA – 5 semester Dean’s list
Researcher – Adam Hartstone-Rose lab , Raleigh, NC January 2019 – Present
• Study functional morphology and comparative anatomy in vertebrates to find how the behavior of the animal aligns with the anatomical form.
• Identify correlations between skull cross-sectional area and bite force. Processes involve surface scanning, landmarking and surface area calculation (on track for publication by September 2020).
Clinical Intern – Cary Children’s Clinic, Cary, NC May 2019 – September 2019
• Assist pediatrician in responsibilities such as scribing, patient consulting, primary medical examinations, and medical testing.
• Learn about the business aspects of medicine and owning a private practice with regards to insurance billing.
Tennis Coach – RDU Tennis, Raleigh, NC June 2015 – June 2018
• Coached 4 to 12-year olds on the fundamentals and rules of tennis.
• Monitored and ensured safety of children in aquatic facility.
Owner (Tennis Stringing Business)– Self-Employed, Raleigh, NC May 2015 – August 2018
• Owned and operated a local stringing service that successfully catered to North Raleigh tennis players.
• Responsibilities included: marketing, sales, operations, and finance.
Freshman Engineering Design Day November 2017
• Researched and designed a nuclear power probe to measure the Cerenkov radiation emitted off of NC State’s nuclear reactor.
CHE 330 January 2020 - Present
• Chemical Engineering lab projects done on Heat Exchangers, Convection and Radiation apparatus, Boiling Regimes with Solkatherm SES 36, and Temperature Control.
• Poster Presentation was done on the varying effects of temperature with mixing of substances.
Aspen – Chemical Engineering Software, MATLAB, Solid Works, Amira, David (Surface Scanning).
Microsoft Word and PowerPoint Certified.
ACTIVITIES & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Sigma Nu Fraternity, LEAD Chair, arrange practical education sessions with guest speakers such as resume and personal financial workshops (2018-2020).
• Chick-fil-A Fight for 55 Scholarship Award Winner; for Leadership and Academic Excellence (2017).
• NCSU Club Tennis, Member (2017-2019).
• Volunteer at Urban Ministries clinic (2019-Present).