4622 Poppy Crest Court Cell: ------------
Richmond, TX 77469 Email: ------------
Objective:I am an energetic, high performing, well-focused team player striving to retain a challenging position which utilizes my skills and knowledge with a growing organization.
Core Strengths: Includes great customer service attitude, adaptive team player, goal oriented, highly responsible, and displays an energetic work ethic.
October 2018 – Present CarMax Richmond, TX
• Performs automobile receiving, inventory scanning, and vehicle movement (both on and off the lot).
• Ensures accurate state inspection indicators, vehicle titles, and completion of the CarMax Final Quality and cosmetic inspections.
• Vehicle delivery preparation while providing superior customer service.
• Duties include, but not limited to, basic vehicle detailing car washing, interior cleaning and vacuuming, and exterior cleaning of CarMax new, used, and customer vehicles.
Nov 2016 – April 2019 H E B Sugarland, TX
• Packages, transports, and loads groceries and merchandise from the store to the customer(s) vehicle.
• Assists in selecting, sorting, unloading merchandise from baskets or totes into refrigeration, frozen, or dry storage holding areas and returning products to their proper location.
• Provides excellent customer service by answering product-related questions, locating products, and helping customers as needed.
September 2016 – Feb 2017 (Seasonal) Macy’s Houston, TX
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
• Acknowledge customers in a friendly and helpful manner within 30 seconds of their entry into the area.
• Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services to build sales and minimize returns.
• Determine customer needs based on personal features and other customer preference related features.
November 2014 – February 2017 (Seasonal) Westside Referee Clinic Houston, TX
• Officiate the game of basketball for junior high school teams.
• Takes action on disciplinary acts and maintains the order of the game.
• Responsible for assessing and confirming violations/foul play.
• Ensures the game is played within the rules and regulations.
• Assists scorekeepers in maintaining correct recordings.
January 2019 – Present University of Houston Houston, TX
• Currently enrolled as a full-time student.
• Majoring in Kinesiology.
August 2016 – June 2018 HCCS – Houston Community College Houston, TX
• Successfully completed prerequisite courses aligned with Kinesiology degree plan to transfer to University of Houston.
August 2012 – June 2016 John Foster Dulles High School Houston, TX
• General Studies, Graduation/Diploma received 2016.
• GPA 3.21
• NSCS – National Society for Collegiate Scholars member
• Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society member
• High School Basketball Team August 2012 – June 2013
• ROTC Aug 2012 – June 2013
• A/B Academic Honor Roll 3 years including senior year
• Theater Arts December 2014 – June 2016