Redlands, CA · ------------
Seeking a part-time or full-time secretarial or administrative position while I continue to further my education and obtain my Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration at the University of Redlands.
Junior account manager, MTE CONSULTING INC.
Spectrum sales representative: sell spectrum tv, internet, and/or phone
FEBRUARY 2019 – MAY 2019
Student worker, CRAFTON HILLS COLLEGE
Assistance with front desk scheduling appointments and answering phone calls, creating and distributing flyers, classroom presentations, helping to coordinate events, and aiding students with general transfer and career center information.
NOVEMBER 2016 – MARCH 2019
Nurtured, planned and coordinated activities, transportation to and from school, and cleaned & organized the home.
OCTOBER 2018 – JANUARY 2019
Janitor, AVALON BUILDING MAINTENANCE
Performed general maintenance including dusting, wiping, sweeping, vacuuming and mopping; maintained inventory; and trained new custodial employees.
BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, UNIVERSITY OF REDLANDS
ASSOCIATE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, CRAFTON HILLS COLLEGE
• Highly proficient in all applications of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
• Leadership, Management & Teamwork
• Strategic Planning • Organizational & Time management
• Office Administration
• Interpersonal & Communication
• Presentation & Public Speaking
• Strong ability to maintain confidentiality
• Social Media & Marketing