Muhammad Zahab Naeem
Brooklyn, NY 11204
My objective is to discover and polish my natural talent and capabilities to be the best in my field. I consider myself a fast learner, problem solver and a team player. I feel that I can make a contribution to any services department.
Syed Professional Services - New York, NY July 2019 to Present
->Maintaining and organizing files.
->Gathering information and documents from the clients.
->Drafting of immigration forms.
->Updating the system with the client information and documents.
->Checking the online status of the clients cases.
->Gathering of supporting documents for the client cases.
->Preparing of immigration forms such as I-130, I-130A, I-485, N-400, N600 and other immigration forms.
->Preparing of other forms like I- 765 Application for employment authorization, I-131 application for travel document, and I-912 Fee waiver forms.
->Preparation of the I-90 application to replace permanent resident card.
->Getting ready of DS-160 Visit visa on behalf of clients plus I-134 affidavit of support.
->Knowledge of filling DS-260 Immigrant Visa and I-864 Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the INA.
->Preparing the evidence and response for RFEs.
Papa John's - Brooklyn, NY May 2018 to June 2019
• Responsible for day-to-day operations including banking, payroll, scheduling, inventory management, crew training, quality control of all foods, profit management, promotion and equipment management
• Conduct daily pre-shift and weekly departmental meetings to ensure organizational efficiency
• efficiently resolved problems or concerns to the satisfaction of all involved parties
• Developed and maintained exceptional customer service standards
• Managed staff activities
• Thrived in a highly challenging customer service environment
• Managed the scheduling, recruiting, hiring and training of new store employees • Supervised employees to maintain goals to meet corporate objectives
• Responsible for staff training, scheduling and development and promotion • Planned and maintained menu content and pricing
• Responsible for advertisement and sale growth
Junior Businees Analyst
Belk Inc - Charlotte, NC August 2016 to March 2018
The goal of the project was to implement and design an Omni-channel support that aimed to provide an end-to-end e- commerce solution to support real time order generation and package tracking information to customers. I was managing the client's requirements as well as conducting and crafting customer
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Collaborated constantly with client and internal team to gather business requirements and performed Requirement Planning sign offs
• Conducted JAD sessions with different functions including Business, Operations and IT to identify, analyze and validate business requirements in the form of user stories to produce, amend and/or review business and functional specifications for any new or existing technology applications.
• Identified and interviewed key stakeholders to engage with the internal and external Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
• Created Business Requirements Document (BRD) and User Stories.
• Identified and presented related and relevant dependencies and potential risks to the completion of the sprints including resources, costs and systems.
• Analyzed and created reports, as well as gathered data from credible sources to support and enhance Omni channel initiatives and performances. Prepared data information for projects, team meeting and Power-Point presentation.
• Collaborated with project leaders through weekly meetings to ensure the team is crafting and developing effective and efficient solutions that meet established standards, protocols and practices, issues, risks and mitigation plans.
• Utilized Use Case, Activity, Class and Sequence diagrams in explaining the requirements.
• Performed knowledge and data migration to technical/development and QA team and also explain business requirements to IT through identification, documentation and implementation of relevant test scenarios and cases with accurate test data.
• Authored design documents, Requirement Traceability Matrices (RTM), functional specs and complex process and work flow diagrams using MS Visio.
• Ensured that the website was compatible with online analytical tools with Google Analytics.
• Maintained search engine optimization (SEO).
University of massachusetts Dartmouth - North Dartmouth, MA June 2014 to November 2015
• Performed routine library services such as checking out books, periodicals, and other materials, shelving. • Operated computer with proficiency in Microsoft Word, maintained printer, answered phone.
• Served as library photographer.
• Maintained information kiosk and bulletin board on campus.
• Designed library displays for special events.
• Assist students with computer issues like login, printing and scanning.
MBA in Business Administration (human resouce major)
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, North Dartmouth - Dartmouth, MA 2014 to 2016
• Receptionist • Excel
• Microsoft Office
• Customer Service
• Data Entry
• Microsoft Office (4 years) • Team Building
• Cash Handling