6415 224th St, Queens, NY 11364 xxx-xxx-xxxx
Cell Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx
1. Benjamin N. Cardozo High School, Queens, New York
DaVinci Science and Mathematics Program
2. Queens College
Honors in Mathematics and Natural Sciences
1. Northwell Health
• Shadowing position under, Arunabh Talwar, M.D. - Pulmonologist.
• Work in a clinical environment, among other physicians.
• Responsible for conducting minor tests such as, a Six Minute Walk Test.
• Currently working on an exercise handbook for patients with advance lung diseases.
2. Queens College Biology Department
• Science Research
• Working under Dr. Alicia Melendez and Dr. Tony Cadíz.
• The focus of my role in this research project is to understand the molecular mechanisms that affect the cellular process of autophagy, and how autophagy is regulated in multicellular organisms, mainly in C.elegans.
3. CVS Pharmacy
• Working as a pharmacy technician.
• Responsible for processing old and new prescriptions.
• Proper filing of the prescriptions.
• Taking the phone calls and properly helping with the patients.
4. American Museum of Natural History, Manhattan, New York
• Science Research Mentoring Program
▪ Hands on science research experience.
▪ Research on 2 different turtle population in Black Rock Forrest.
▪ Comparative study of genomes of the water bodies found in NYC Metro area.
09/2012 - 06/2016
08/2016 - Current
08/2017 - Current
08/2017 – 09/2018
11/2016 - Current
10/2013 - 06/2015
Awards & Acknowledgements:
1. National Honor Society in High School.
2. Two times winner of a state-wide Photography Competition: Muslim Inter-Scholastic Tournament (MIST).
1. Dr. Orbach’s Office (Dentist)
· Responsible for all the file work, sending out claims to insurance, keeping a check of all the supplies, and also work at the front desk where I arrange all the appointments.
Diabetes101: A Patient Primer, Contributor Muhammad Hamza, Editor Syed M. Rizvi, Author Sonia Talwar, M.D. ISBNxxx-xxx-xxxx268. Jan 10, 2018.
Lung Disease 101: A Patient Primer, Contributor Muhammad Hamza, Editor Syed M. Rizvi, Author Arunabh Talwar, M.D. ISBNxxx-xxx-xxxx836. Sep 13, 2018.
Handbook of Exercises for patients with Advanced Lung Disease, Illustrator and Editor Muhammad Hamza, Author Arunabh Talwar, M.D. ISBNxxx-xxx-xxxx875. Jan 15, 2019.
1. Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and computer systems in general.
2. Typing speed +80 WPM.
3. Multilingual, I am proficient in, English, Urdu, Punjabi, and Hindi.
4. Trained in Medical Terminology
5. CPR Certified
6. Certified Basic Life Support (BLS) provider.
7. CITI Program Certifications:
• Good Clinical Practice
• Conflict of Interest
• Human Subject Research
08/2014 - 06/2016
03/2015 & 03/2016
06/2015 - 07/2017