JAMIE N. MORRIS
A: 20 Cherry Hills Farm Drive, Englewood CO, 80113 P: ------------ E: ------------
University of Dayton (Dayton, Ohio)
Bachelors of Arts
Major: Communication (Concentration: Management) Minor: Marketing, Sociology
Study Abroad: Prague, Czech Republic
▪ Cultural Immersion Program Participant
▪ Coursework Completed; International Public Relations, International Mass Media
▪ Work well under pressure to complete tasks for assigned deadlines ▪ Collaborate well with others
▪ Great team member, able to communicate with a variety of people ▪ Hardworking, motivated, determined, reliable
▪ Strong conflict resolution and problem-solving skills ▪ Learn new skills quickly and accurately
▪ Leadership, organizational communication skills
Office of Experiential Learning Communications and Program Assistant
▪ Meet with faculty, staff, and students involved in vocation initiatives and write blog stories highlighting vocation related
topics for the University of Dayton website.
▪ Design and facilitate vocation workshops for students, provide vocation advising for participants.
▪ Recruit participants, book rooms, acquire materials, and manage RSVPs for workshops and events.
The Hangar (Dayton, Ohio) Assistant Associate August 2019-Present ▪ Operate and oversee the cash register and other equipment needed on a daily basis
▪ Strong sense for customer service and ability to work under pressure and in a high-stress area.
▪ Provide a strong sense of organization and always prepared for problems that could arise.
▪ Work as a team to instill a fun, energetic atmosphere where customers can have fun is a safe and positive environment Cherry Creek Country Club Kids Camp (Denver, Colorado) Camp Counselor June 2017- August 2017
▪ Lead a group of ten campers ages four-eleven in interactive activities with a fun, positive and outgoing attitude while acting as
a role model
▪ Demonstrates positive attitude and actions through a display of courtesy, service, cooperation, hospitality, sensitivity,
discipline and professionalism to internal and external customers
Morris Family Foundation December 2015-Present Volunteer
▪ Speak to different organizations, locally and globally, to determine how to help whether it be donating and or volunteering ▪ Grasp how to evaluate which organizations need our help then further delegate money and other goods
Big Brothers Big Sisters September 2017-Present Member
▪ Assist child to achieve higher aspirations, greater confidence, better relationships, educational success and avoidance
of risky behavior
▪ Makes meaningful and positive relationship between adult volunteer (“Big”) and child (“Little”) which has lasting
effect on the child
Interscholastic Equestrian Association (IEA)
Team Captain August 2013-March 2017
▪ Led team of 15-20 riders, responsible for the horses involved, making sure they were at the assigned place at the correct time,
Graduation Date: Spring 2021
with all the proper equipment needed as well as promoted team and individual sportsmanship
(Dayton, Ohio) December 2019-Present