Morgan Harney Resume
616 23rd St NW • Washington, D.C •------------ •email@example.com
GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY, School of Business
Bachelor of Business Administration, Concentration; Marketing
Minoring in Graphic Design
(September, 2017-May, 2021)
GPA 3.40 / 4.0 scale
Relevant Coursework: Basic Marketing Management, Statistics, Micro and Macro Economics, Financial and Managerial Accounting.
Honors: Dean’s List Spring, 2018
CHOATE ROSEMARY HALL
(September, 2013 – June, 2017)
Secondary School, GPA 3.40 / 4.00 scale
Study Abroad: Spanish immersion
La Coruna, Spain.
(March, 2016-June, 2016)
Camp Lake Hubert Nisswa, MN Counselor
(May, 2018 – August, 2018)
• Overnight camp, responsible for well-being of 8 Campers, care of cabin, taught swimming, windsurfing,
horseback riding, physical fitness, and crafts.
• Corresponded with Parents, completed CPR and first aid training, led group events.
GW Delta Sigma Pi
Previous Pledge Class Vice President-Community Service
• Chaired a structured “Letter to Veterans” event for the entire chapter.
• Spearheaded all planning, assignments, supplies, room reservation, and all other operational aspects.
• Coordinated communication with organization and shipment methods for all letters.
GW Kappa Kappa Gamma
(January, 2018- Present)
• Ran day of operations for main event- Kappa Kickball in support of Reading is Fundamental(RIF).
• Planned year round fundraisers and community service events with RIF.
GW Club Soccer
(September, 2017 – Present)
• Remodeled and designed the team Instagram account.
• Organized team functions, events, and regional tournaments.
Lemonade Day DC
Operations Committee Project Manager
(September, 2017 – May, 2018)
• Programmed the logistical aspect of fundraising as well as project site coordination for every Lemonade Day event.
• Developed strong communication skills while coordinating the partnership of Lemonade Day with local businesses within DC.
Resident Hall Senior Prefect
Choate Rosemary Hall Wallingford, CT
(September, 2016 – June, 2017)
• Mentored, disciplined, and promoted community in 3rd-4th year dorm with fifty (50) resident-students.
Kilimanjaro Children’s Foundation
Moshi, Tanzania Volunteer
(June, 2015-August, 2015)
• Constructed a playground on the school grounds, while strategizing alongside other volunteers to provide something new for the school.
• Implemented critical classes with young students such as English, while building strong relationships with
the kids along the way.
• Performed daily tasks such as making lunch (porridge and bread) along with the two cooks; learned to communicate and help even with a strong language barrier.
• Language proficiencies: Spanish, fluent conversational. (Immersion term abroad Spring, 2016).
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Excel, and Social Media platforms.
Marketing, Graphic Design, Advertising, Communications