Morgan Berstler Resume
655 Elmcroft Blvd, Rockville, MD 20850
------------ | ------------
Seeking a position as a Legal Assistant utilizing exceptional office management skills and bright background in law education to assist in orchestrating a smooth flow of legal operations.
2017-2018 Associate of Arts, Prince Frederick, MD, College of Southern Maryland
Bachelor’s in Legal Studies, degree anticipated May 2019, Adelphi, MD, University of Maryland University College
Current GPA 3.56
• Advanced Business Writing
• Introduction to Research
• Techniques of Legal Research
• Legal Ethics
• Legal Writing
• Advanced Legal Writing
• Business Law
• Emerging Technologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to stay organized while having great attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint.
• Advanced writing and proofreading skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Able to build relationships with clients through customer service.
• Teamwork oriented.
05/2016 to Current Service Professional/Certified Trainer
The Capital Grille- Chevy Chase, MD
• Demonstrate time-management by following strict timing standards of service flow.
• Go beyond guest expectation by providing excellent service and creating a relationship.
• Train new staff members to become a part of the team.
• Work with supervisors to ensure guest satisfaction.
11/2014 to 05/2016 Server/Banquet Staff
Timpano Italian Chophouse- Rockville, MD
• Assisted customers with food selection, inquiries and order customization requests.
• Developed reputation as an efficient service provider with high levels of accuracy.
• Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
• Learned, referenced and applied product knowledge information.
03/2011 to 10/2014 Server/Host
Ledo Pizza- Prince Frederick, MD
• Recipient of multiple positive reviews acknowledging dedication to excellent customer service.
• Monitored cash drawers in multiple checkout stations to ensure adequate cash supply.
• Communicated all store initiatives and promotions to customers to generate return business.
01/2011 to 04/2011 Bank Teller Intern
Community Bank of Tri-County- Dunkirk, MD
• Addressed customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information.
• Accurate handling of cash during transactions.
microsoft office, legal assistant, attention to detail, legal research, customer service,