10 Halletts Point, #416 Mobile: ------------
Astoria, NY 11102 E-mail: ------------
To secure a position as a Marketing/ Event professional to utilize my skills, where I can develop abilities effecting mutual growth and success.
ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES Toronto, Canada Oct. 2016- Aug. 2018
Customer Service Representative (Part time job)
Responding to all customer inquiries by email, phone, fax, or live chat for the affiliated Estee Lauder Companies. Processing all online sales through different company websites and navigating bank transactions.
Liasion with courier companies in regards to shipping and taking care of customer return for their online purchases.
ENTOURAGE MARKETING AND EVENTS Dubai, UAE Aug. 2015 - Dec. 2015
• Organizing Marketing Campaigns and Corporate Events for clients such as Google, Art Dubai, Experience Egypt, ------------, Nobel museum.
• Designing, planning and production of events according to the Customer needs and budget, while managing all project delivery elements within the time limits.
DAMAS JEWELLERY & WATCHES Dubai, UAE May 2013 - Aug. 2014
Marketing Executive- Events and promotions /PR & Social media
• Developing, Production and delivery of Events and promotional campaigns including:
- Occasional promotions, promotion in malls, stores located in hotels, our bank partners (EPP and other promotions), loyalty programs with Airmiles, Skywards and Etihad airways.
- Corporate events including store openings, staff events, Media events, customer events( Jewellery shows, women focused cultural events, event sponsorships, collaboration with fashion designers, wedding planning companies and bridal exhibitions), photo shoots and Video shoots.
- Brand launch, press events, sponsorships Events for international partners like Graff, Garrard, Forevermark, Parmigiani, Arnold&Son and in- house brands like Farfasha.
• Working directly with advertising, Social media and PR agencies and coordination with International brand managers for their campaigns as well as with brand ambassadors, celebrities for Jewellery and watches Photo shoots, video shoots, Jewellery and fashion shows, Store visits.
• Delivering events on timelines, within budget, managing operational and administrative functions to ensure projects are delivered efficiently as well as preparing post event reports and ROI.
AESTHETICS INTERNATIONAL PLASTIC SURGERY & LASER CLINIC Dubai, UAE
Office Manager/Marketing coordinator Jun. 2011 - May2013
• Administering the overall day-to-day operations of a complex and diversified clinic including front office clinical activities, the cosmetology clinic and the skin care product lines as well as patient scheduling systems, space management and technological needs.
• Developing and recommending new services and treatments to meet clinic and client needs. Identifying problems in clinic operations (schedules, patient flow, physician needs, cash flow, etc.) and determining/ developing alternative procedures, actions or sources of information to resolve issues.
• Arranging Chairman’s and CEO’s travel plans and schedules.
• Organizing employees’ schedules.
• Finding and choosing agency and product suppliers.
• Managing all marketing aspects, Media, Promotions, Public relations, Social media and Events.
• Monitoring, reviewing and reporting on all marketing activities.
U.A. E. TRADING LUXURY CLOTHING (Tom Ford/ Eremenegildo Zegna, Givenchy, Lanvin) Dubai, UAE
Mar. 2009 – Mar, 2011
Stylist/ Luxury Sales Associate
• Advising potential customers of the best products( cosmetics and clothing) that suits their individual needs.
• Selling the features and benefits of the product. Processing orders both on a face to face and e-mail/telephone basis.
• Sourcing new merchandise and review existing ones to ensure products remain competitive and ordering the merchandise for the next season. Attending product and sales trainings provided by company.
• Preparing daily and monthly sales report.
ASIA STAR PROPERTIES Dubai, UAE Mar. 2008 – Mar. 2009
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
• Motivating agents to close sales and developing effective training programs for agents.
• Setting weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals for the agents to achieve and track.
• Updating information on housing regulations and legislation that affects the industry.
• Developing the marketing mix and managing advertising and promotions, public relations, media planning on an approved budget. Monitoring, reviewing and reporting on all marketing activities and results.
• Preparing and coordinating materials for real estate trade shows and exhibitions in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Nairobi, Moscow, Qatar, and Tanzania.
• Organizing promotional activities with collaboration with tourism agencies, Automobile companies, Interior design companies and Banks.
NILI PROPERTIES Dubai, UAE Jun. 2003 – May 2007
Senior Sales Consultant and Marketing Coordinator
• Developing extensive networking within the allotted community and generate leads within the allocated areas.
• Compiling a property portfolio of properties all over UAE. Obtaining legal paperwork, drawing up sales/purchase agreements.
• Advertising all individual properties and off-plan projects. Writing articles for Iranian Magazines and attending TV interviews as a Property Market expert.
• Guiding clients through sales, legal documents and coordinating transfers at both developers’ offices and Land Department. Following up on all paper work as necessary and ensuring that accurate and up to date information is available for entry into the relevant system.
EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE
• Ms in International Fashion Marketing ( Sustainable Fashion) GCNYC, NY ( Currently studying)
• MS in Strategic Marketing University of Wollongong Dubai, Dubai/UAE (Incomplete)
• B.A in Management Allameh Tabatabaie University, Tehran/Iran
• Diploma in Effective Communication Bonyan Institute, Tehran, Iran
• Diploma in International Studio Makeup Blanche Macdonald Center, Vancouver BC, Canada
• Computer Skills Operating System Windows, Photoshop, MS office (word/excel/PowerPoint)
• Language Skills Fluent in Farsi and English (Internet Based TOEFL 92, Academic IELTS 7), Basic knowledge in Arabic and Turkish
I am Canadian with US permanent resident ( Green Card) and I am Authorized to work full time in united states.
*References are available upon request