Moataz Abdelgawad - Resume
191 Groveland, Irvine, CA · Cellular: (949) 232 - 4975
------------ I ------------
• 7 years sales experience in different therapeutic areas, participated in many products’ launches and formulary inclusions.
• One-year of marketing experience with good understanding of different marketing strategies in multinational pharmaceutical companies.
• 11 years of experience in Market access, operations management, business analytics, project management and digital marketing.
• Excellent communication and understanding of global team business requirements being Part of EEMEA team in Roche.
• Participated and executed different levels of strategic discussion and business review settings.
• Participated and executed different Market Access strategies and Business Cases in (Egypt–Iran –UAE –KSA – Russia – Africa).
• Provided many ad hoc Business Analysis Presentations.
• Run different Market Research studies with local and International Market Research agencies.
• Successfully liaised and coordinated between internal functions (Sales, Marketing, Medical, Supply) in Takeda –Roche.
• Recognized in Roche as one of the best Digital Marketing implementers for Breast Cancer Awareness Facebook Page in Pakistan.
• Provided Digital Marketing Training across Middle East Countries, Facilitates the implementation of Roche DM Strategy.
• Accomplished experience of19 years in pharmaceutical & medical devices industry, in fields of in Business Analytics, Business Development & Insights, Market Access, project Management, sales and Marketing.
Business Analytics & Strategy – Market Access – Project Management.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & MARKET ACCESS MANAGER,
AMECATH MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, JUNE 2018 – MAY 2020
• Overall responsibility in shaping the environment of patients’ access to AMECATH products.
• Develop Payer Strategy for government and private sectors.
• Create and maintain a strategic market access Plan for AMECATH products.
• Shape the future direction of Access Solutions through management of strategic planning efforts and initiatives that identify and meet the needs of our customers 3-5 years from now.
• Regularly reviews forecasting and other business analyses and propose business development opportunities to increase market access, address currently unmet needs, and generally help to improve the overall market strength for AMECATH products.
• Deliver market insights to shape brand and Access Solutions strategies, design appropriate strategic projects and develops internal points-of-view (POVs) to meet product reimbursement and patient access challenges.
• Contributes new creative, innovative opportunities, increasing access to AMECATH products in government and private sectors,
• Act as single point of market access expert for Sales & Marketing Teams; collaborate closely with relevant teams
• Lead planning, launch and execution of Access Solutions activities in support of launches and line extensions
BUSINESS EXCELLENCE DIRECTOR, ACCSIGHT – INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS
NOVEMBER 2017 – JUNE 2018
• Managing the organization’s 3 Business Unites in Business Excellence.
• Board member, planning for current and future business, geographical expansion.
• Key decision maker in P&L, budgeting, pricing
• Responsible for operational marketing and Customer Relationship activities.
• Identify and create a business process which is a formalized set of tasks and activities that helps accomplish specific business objectives.
• Analyze data patterns in detail to understand significance and identify appropriate action (Quality Assurance) of the Business.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MANAGER – MIDDLE EAST, TAKEDA PHARMA., DUBAI
MAY 2015 – OCTOBER 2017
• Provide robust analysis and insights into the organization in order to support decision making.
• Centralization and standardization of KPIs to enable comparison of performance across ME Cluster.
• Track and monitor the implementation/execution of effectiveness of all strategic projects across ME cluster.
• Undertaking/ coordinating specific market research projects.
EEMEA REGIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST, HOFFMANN LA ROCHE, BASEL, SWITZERLAND
MAY 2014 – MAY 2015
• Support EEMEA Strategic Planning Process.
• Support EEMEA Commercial Team in terms of Business Analytics, provide monthly informative reports to enable effective and informed decision making.
• Provides quality Brand Analysis in EEMEA using the available resources, including Business Cases, Model Inquiries, etc.
• Serve as a source of information and provide appropriate training for the affiliate Market
• Insight Managers, Business Analytics to ensure high quality of input in different data systems used.
• Coordinate between local and regional levels in all Market Access initiatives.
BUSINESS SUPPORT COORDINATOR – MIDDLE EAST, HOFFMANN LA ROCHE, DUBAI
FEBRUARY 2012 – MAY 2014
BUSINESS ANALYST, HOFFMANN LA ROCHE, DUBAI
FEBRUARY 2009 – FEBRUARY 2012
ACCOUNT MANAGER, INTERMARK – MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
FEBRUARY 2008 – FEBRUARY 2009
INSTITUTIONAL SPECIALIST, WYETH PHARMACEUTICALS
FEBRUARY 2005 – FEBRUARY 2008
MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE, HOFFMANN LA ROCHE
FEBRUARY 2002 – FEBRUARY 2005
MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE, AVENTIS PHARMA.
AUGUST 2001 – FEBRUARY 2002
DOCTOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, WESTCLIFF UNIVERSITY, CALIFORNIA, USA
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, UNIVERSITY OF HULL – U.K.
BACHELOR OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES, CAIRO UNIVERSITY.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAININGS (IN DIFFERENT TRAINING CENTERS ACROSS EGYPT, MIDDLE EAST, EUROPE, AND USA)
1. Market Access
2. Business Analytics
3. Budgeting & Forecasting
4. Digital Marketing Social Media Monitoring
5. Microsoft Office Access
6. Macros basic
7. Microsoft Excel Advanced
8. Negotiation with multiple decision makers
9. Marketing to Pharmaceutical industry
10. Advanced Coaching skills
11. Business Conversation
Arabic: Mother tongue.
Business, Planning, Access, Analytics, Project Management