Miyuki Boulware Resume
5022 Gaylord Dr. San Diego, CA. 92117
OBJECTIVE: Contribute as an effective team member building skills and organizational abilities, providing excellent customer service.
SUMMARY OF QUALIICATIONS:
• Freehand Artist - creating original sketches and concepts to include: JEWELERY MAKING - Copper Wire Jewellery, PAINTING - Watercolour, IKEBANA - Japanese Floral Design,
Website and print media development, delivering creative design illustrations, layouts, and formats, using desktop publishing computer graphic software and photo editing software that included the following Adobe CS Suite products:
• Adobe Illustrator - using the pen tool, tracing, outlines, layers, shapes, and color separations as necessary for printing processes;
• Adobe Photoshop - photo restoration, photo enhancement, mixed photo composites, masking, layers, enhancements, non-destructive photo editing;
• Adobe InDesign - expert design with development and use of styles for different facets of publication, including professional layout with Master Pages, producing media for print and web;
• Adobe AfterEffects - entertaining animation design using rotoscoping, green screen, layers and sequences for a compelling storyline, integrating original audio scores and sound loops;
• Adobe Audition - producing effective music for produced videos with Adobe AfterAffects and Adobe Premiere;
• Adobe Premiere - constructing video sequences into a story-line with original video and animation effects for capturing and keeping an audience’s attention, synchronizing video to audio with Merge Clips, Synchronize or Manual methods, publishing to YouTube;
• Adobe Media Encoder - creating proper file formats with the necessary compression for the platforms hosting the videos such as Apple and YouTube;
Content creation with GarageBand, Audacity, Coding with Coda, Brackets, and Bootstrap.
• WordPress - utilizing Themes, Plugins, Widgets, and Menus, controlling layout with responsive grid control technology to automatically resize size presentations to mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
• Proficient on Microsoft Windows or Apple MAC platforms.
• Yaeyama High School Okinawa, Japan (Graduated 03/1989)
• San Diego Mesa College : Multimedia and Web Development (06/2016 – Present)
• San Diego Continue Education : IMCP (Interactive Media Certificate Program) (06/2018 – 01/2019)
• San Diego Continue Education: Business Information Program Module 1 (02/2018 – 04/2018)
• Je Boutique Beauty College: Esthetician Course (10/2004 - 04/2005)
• Interactive Media Certificate of Course Completion (01/2019)
• Print Module: Interactive Media Certificate Program (01/2019)
• Multimedia Module: Interactive Media Certificate Program (01/2019)
• Web Module: Interactive Media Certificate Program (01/2019)
• San Diego Continue Education: Business Information Program Module 1 (04/2018)
• CA LICENSED ESTHETICIAN FOR LAST 13 YEARS AND READY FOR NEXT CHALLENGE!
• Natura Waxing Lounge & Spa (03/2018 – Present) Esthetician, Sales
• Massage Envy Tierrasanta (09/2013 – 08/2015) Massage Therapist, Esthetician, Sales
• Massage Envy Mira Mesa (06/2013 – 08/2013) Massage Therapist, Esthetician, Sales
• Timeless Laser Clinic (02/2013 – 05/2014) Esthetician, Sales
• JHS: USMC Miramar/MCX: Smashbox Cosmetics (10/2012 – 01/2013) Seasonal Job, Sales, Makeup
• SynerChi Day Spa / Medical Spa (10/2005 – 09/2012) Esthetician, Massage Therapist, Wedding Makeup, Permanent Cosmetics, Sales, Translate, Eyelash Extensions and Lift
• Stay Home Mother for 9 years (1996 – 2005)
• MWR Camp Kinser Pool Okinawa, Japan (05/1996 – 07/1996) Seasonal Lifeguard, Receptionist
• JSS Ginowan Swimming School Okinawa, Japan (07/1995 – 07/1996) Swimming instructor, Lifeguard, Receptionist, Sales
Marketing, Graphic Design, Multimedia, Visual Design