Milange Denise Hachicanoy
1668 Putnam Ave Apt 1L Ridgewood, NY 11385 xxx-xxx-xxxx xxx-xxx-xxxx
To secure a stable and profitable organization, where I can be a member of a team and utilize my business experience to the fullest while I attend school.
Childcare, Upper East and West Side - Sitter March 2018 - PRESENT
● Pick up from school, involved them an extracurricular activity
● Provided academic assistant after school.
● Prepared healthy meals and snacks.
Greater Ridgewood Youth Council, 5936, 59-03 Summerfield St, Ridgewood, NY 11385 - Assistant Counselor
June 2016 - August 2016
● Coordinated, and administered activities, while leading campers in personal growth.
● Constructed and performed service projects for the community
● Assisted in supervision of campers during activities while championing
programs initiative and camp mission.
Wyckoff Heights Medical Center WIC Department SYEP Participant, 316 Himrod St, Brooklyn, NY 11237 - Receptionist
JUNE 2017 - AUGUST 2017
● Performed clerical work, scheduled appointments, filed paperwork according to the patients,and made copies.
John Jay College of Criminal Justice, 524 W 59th St, New York, NY 10019
August 2018 - Currently Attending Full Time
● Dean’s List- Spring Semester 2019
● High Honor Roll- Sept 2014 - June 2018
● National Honor Society - May 2017
In His Steps Dance Ministry 2010- Present
● Choreograph dances
● Taught Level 1 dance group- Fall Semester 2018
● Member of the Level 3 dance group
Hers Conference- November 2018
● Painted canvases along with a spoken word.
● Registered panelists and sponsors
● Registered women who attended the conference.
EBS Nicaragua Missionary Trip 2017
● Taught younger kids dance choreographies
● Gave verbal lessons on self-confidence and empowerment
Determined, Hard working, Energetic