MIGUEL AMMAH RESUME
20414 KITTREDGE DRIVE, HUMBLE, TX Mobile: ------------ E- mail: ------------ Website: ------------
Kelsey Seybold Clinic - Houston
Photographer/Videographer (FREELANCE) Jun’18 – Jun’19
• Successfully developed and produced doctor / staff profile videos for the various clinic branches.
• Develop scripts, create and edit videos for web and social media
• Develop concepts for high quality photographs for web and print.
• Provide artistic direction for videos, conceptualizing look and style of content.
• Responsible for lighting setup, location hunting, sound recording and shooting of B-roll
• Shoot video footage (live action, B-roll, green screen etc)
• Working closely with marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve project goals
• Maintain an efficient workflow with the ability to follow a defined process accurately and consistently
• Assists with strategizing, designing and producing visual communications
Charming Charlie (New York))
Photographer/Retoucher Apr’13 – May’18
• Successfully created a style guide to facilitate retouching, color correcting and digital image cropping.
• Photograph images for print and digital
• Photograph apparel on mannequins and models
• Photograph hard goods, soft goods and jewelry
• Manage timelines for retouching
• Maintain digital asset organization
RollingStone Magazine – New York
Media Specialist/Photographer (Internship) Feb’13 – Mar’13
• Successfully covered events for New York National Arts Club with distinguished fashion brands and arts personalities like Anna Wintour, Matt Dillon, Patricia Underwood, Nathaniel Adams and Paul Stuart.
• Developing concepts for photo shoots and recommending appropriate lighting setup and location setting
• Organizing, renaming and archiving of digital assets.
• Editing photographs for magazine layouts.
• Assign metadata to photos and files in the Digital Asset Management System.
Next Generation Group (NGG) Glasgow – United Kingdom
Production Manager/Photographer Nov’11 – Jan’13
• Effectively helped in training staff to attain sophisticated production output through effective project management systems.
• Successfully conceptualized and designed the creative branding of Next Generation Group UK, Café Asia, Shopsmart, Fruit Junction, Southside Properties and DC Construction for in store and outdoor promotional materials.
• Supervise print and design team to ensure effective implementation of production plan
• Select and manage appropriate print medias, machines, vinyl, substrates etc for billboards, vehicle wraps, golf banners, 3D signs, menu boards, prismatic displays etc
• Management of company’s social media branding.
• Produce high resolution photographs that sell the benefits of client products or reinforce brand awareness
• Employee training and coaching in the use of design and print software
• Budgeting and Timeline management.
Esquire Magazine - London
Studio Assistant (Internship) Oct’11 – Oct’11
• Successfully directed shoots and helped to create an efficient lighting system for outdoor settings.
• Preparing set backgrounds and lighting to create moods.
• Keeping inventory of Film and photography materials.
• Editing photographs for magazine layouts.
• Catalogue and optimize digital files.
Mozaic Media Group - London
Graphic Designer /Photographer Sep’08 – Aug’11
• Successfully engineered and directed ad campaigns including Tv Commercials for brands like Guinness and Star Beer, Alvaro Passion Fruit, Bamboo Bike, Blue Band, Omo Door-to-Door, Johnny Walker Black Label, Unilever, Life Choices (USAID) Barclays E-statement service, Volta River Authority,
• Successfully engineered the creative concept for GTP NUSTYLE Textile TVC and print Ads
• Oversee the quality of graphic and brand ads for both online, radio and TV.
• Management of visual content for social media.
• Draw up budgets for production department
• Motivate design team to achieve targeted results.
• Experiment with styles and techniques to ensure sophistication in advertising output.
• Graphic design, photography and videography
• Conduct market research and engineer ad campaigns
• Assist with and manage IT related issues of the company
• Website management
• Social Media Design: Experienced in designing digital elements for social media and product photography
• Communication: Confident presenter, influencing at all levels, fluent in French and Danish with good reporting and writing skills
• Interpersonal skills: Listener, adviser counsellor, politically aware, initiator, professional, co-operative, constructive and assertive
• Customer relations: Selected by management as a liaison and trouble shooter to resolve staff and customer concerns
• Management: Held direct accountability for planning and engineering advertising campaigns
• Planning: Served on a creative team as Art director with Lowe in planning and executing diverse advertising campaigns
2011 – 2012 Master of Design in Photography University of Glasgow (School of Art)
2004 – 2008 BA Communication Design Kwame Nkrumah University of Science &Tech
2003 – 2004 Economics and Languages (French & Danish) Ribe Technical School, Denmark
2001 – 2003 5 A Levels (Visual Arts) Mfantsipim Secondary School
• Educated to Masters of Design level with 8+ years’ experience within advertising, IT and multimedia industry
• Highly skilled and prolific in use of the following software:
Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, CorelDraw, Lightroom, Adobe CC, Cubase, Final Cut Pro, Capture One, Autodesk Maya, HTML 5, CSS,Wordpress
• Excellent relationship management skills.
• Interpersonal effectiveness to work successfully with a broad range of internal and external businesses
• Project management skills with extensive diagnostic experience.
• Photography publications on Vogue, Rollingstone Magazine and Dallas Weekly
• Served as Guest Lecturer in Photography at University of Wisconsin Madison.
• Worked as a freelance photographer for Rolling stone magazine and art directed campaigns for Samsung and Unilever.
• Proactive, Team player and leader, self-motivated, innovative individual
Prof. Thomas Jones Mariah Robertson (Fine Arts Photographer)
University of Wisconsin-Madison The Saatchi Gallery
Art Department (Photography) New York, New York
Email: ------------ Email: ------------
Photography, videography, graphic design