LOYOLA MARYMOUNT UNIVERSITY
Bachelor of Arts Candidate, Film & Television Production
Honors: Deans list – Completed coursework includes:
Intro to screen-media
Art of cinema
Intro to screen production
Intro to film production
Intro to tv production
Story telling for the screen
World cinema 2
Intermediate Narrative Film Production and Writing for Narrative Production
Fundamentals of directing
Building your freelance career
• Production assistant on 10+ Student led productions.
• Script Supervisor and PA on LMU’s ROAR Studios hit production, Naomi Tries Things.
• Freelance influencer photographer.
• Active member of cinema fraternity, Delta Kappa Alpha.
o Industry education committee
o Philanthropy committee
• First floor senate, 2018.
THE AGA KHAN ACADEMY
Highschool IB Diploma
• Media director, photographer & videographer for local NGO, Stand Up Shout Out (2015-2017):
o SUSO Wild Run 2016 – promotional video for local NGO’s event protesting poaching.
• 48-hour film competition showcased in a local cinema in 2016.
• Local photography competition. 1st runner up and the story behind the photograph was featured in our national newspaper in 2015.
• Skin Deep 2014 – Skin lightening documentary, showcased in local film symposium as well as a film festival in Rwanda.
• Highschool’s event and brochure photographer.
HIGHLIGHTED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
2016 & 2018
• Shadowed members and performed various tasks of various levels of production, i.e. producers, directors, cinematographers and editors in 2016.
• Production assistant & Script supervisor in 2018.
• BTS Set Photographer
Director, Videographer, Editor
Nairobi, Kenya & Los Angeles, CA
2014 – Present
• Art in the Afternoon, 2019 – AWBW’s event videographer.
• Simmer Down 2019 – Nick Bison.
• Irapoverlofibeats 2019 – Kidd Waff.
• Promise 2018 – BTS documentary of Youth Theater Kenya’s theater production.
• Albatross 2016 – BTS documentary of Youth Theater Kenya’s theater production.
SKILLS & TECHNOLOGY
• Adobe suite – Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Photoshop.
• Microsoft – Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
• Languages – English, Swahili.