CONFIDENTIAL RESUME OF: Michelle Gibbons
• Experienced Corporate Recruiter with high volume experience
• Full Cycle Recruiter with over 2 years of experience in a corporate environment
• Ability to design and implement recruiting strategies
• Fosters relationships with hiring managers to understand their needs
• Utilized a variety of recruiting strategies simultaneously and maintains excellent organizational skills
• Relationship building
• Phone screening
• Job posting
• Strong Organizational and Communication Skills
• High volume recruiting
• Utilizing applicant tracking systems
• Salary negotiation
Microsoft Office, Outlook, Windows (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word); Access, Database, HRIS systems,J.D. Edwards Mainframe, Fox Pro software, Corel, Windows XP, Oracle, ADP /PeopleSoft and other programs.
Acro Corporation-Staffing Recruiting Specialist 10/2016 to 06/2017
• Hire employees in a fast pace and high volume for a Manufacturing company; completing onboarding hiring-related paperwork.
• Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, Coordinate all training for employee, using human resources management tracking system software. Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations
• Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
• Posted opportunities on job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, and other possible channels.
Sedgwick - Client Talent Manager Recruiter Memphis, TN 04/ 2015 - 3/2016
• Fast paced and high volume recruiting for 60 to 100 requisitions weekly
• Worked with hiring managers to determine duties and job functions for each role
• Prepared staffing reports for management to ensure system information is accurate and complete
• Performed initial phone screens
• Set up formal interviews, checked references, Drug screens, E -verify, and completed background checks
• Informed candidates of hiring decisions, composed offer letters, and negotiated salary and benefits.
FedEx Services- Recruiter Memphis, TN 12/2013-2/2015
• Full cycle recruitment on a variety of open positions
• Developed and maintained multiple sourcing networks to build candidate pools
• Designed and implemented innovative recruitment strategies
• Regular interaction with managers and candidates
• Utilized an applicant tracking system to tract the interviewing, hiring and evaluation process, as well as negotiate offers.
• Worked with various advertising partners to establish an effective advertising strategy in coordination with hiring managers (create advertisements, approve proofs, etc.)
• Confer with management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and skills.
NYK Logistic Memphis, TN 12/2011-10/2013 Accounts Receivable / Commercial Credit Department
• Handled internal and external customer needs in the area of customer account billing,
• Collected on delinquent accounts
• Negotiated payment arrangements, adjusted LTL freight charges, and monitored the status of customer accounts
• Prepared weekly account status reports
• Problem solving and processing payments
National College of Business Memphis, TN 1/2009-6/20/2011 College Recruiter
• Interviewed potential students
• Enrolled students into variety of Associate's Degree and Diploma programs in business, computers, and healthcare.
• Facilitated the student recruitment process through high-volume phone contact and in person interviewing
• Advised potential students about set loans and rates
• Made public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities
Paris Trucking Memphis, TN 9/2006-11/2008 Recruiting
• Full cycle recruiting
• Fast paced and high volume recruiting for 75 to 100 requisitions per week
• Performed multiple Human Resources functions and worked directly with the leadership team
• Oversaw the coordination of recruitment, performed internet skilled searches,
• Performed compliance audits, administered benefits, salary negotiation
• Prepared necessary documentation for all new hires, conducted orientation, performed reference checks and other prescreens duties.
Kelly Services Memphis, TN 2/2004-2/2006 Executive Administrative Assistant
• Performed executive administrative duties, processed legal documents, correspondence, memorandums, and reports according to written and verbal instruction.
• Performed a high volume of data entry
• Maintained the Directors’ calendar, organized meetings, made travel arrangements, created expense reports
• Perform general administrative duties such as filing, handling renewal of contracts yearly for Economics and Pricing department, light data entry, answer phones, polycom phone and video conference, faxing, and other office duties as needed, good communication skills.
Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs, CO Major Course of Study: Bachelor of Sciences in Business Administration / Human Resources. GPA 3.7
Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs, CO Major Course of Study: Associate of Sciences in Business Administration. GPA 3.5