Michele Redmon resume
Experienced professional in marketing & strategy, client relations, branding & promotion, event planning, public relations seeking managers position.
Event/Marketing/Media/PR/Catering Manager 2017-Currrent Carolina Ale House – Sullivan Group, Columbia, SC (Fort Mill, SC)
• Develop and manage client relations with corporate entities for large scale events, marketing, & sales.
• Develop marketing partnerships with local government - township, county, chambers, utilities, first responders and state officials.
• Administrator for Facebook business account, maintaining promotions, events, pictures, presentations and responses.
• Assist in creating, presentation and developing marketing, photoshoot, written print, & promotional materials.
• Coordinate and promote with township and county large scale multiple festivals, sporting events, local and state pageants.
• Assist in maintaining schedules and communicate with employees through Schedulefly.
• Maintain relationships with local and national vendors and distributors.
• Communicate with corporate and managers and staff for onsite parties, events, catering and off premise events.
• Communicate directly with our corporate offices, Director of Marketing, Director of Operations, District Managers and owner.
• Coordinate and execute job fares for hiring.
Converging Technologies Inc - Chief Marketing Manager 2007-2017 One Source Communication - Marketing Manager, Charlotte, NC
• Developed marketing strategies, target, pricing, positioning, campaigns, expositions, event planning, product positioning/ branding, web/print content, lunch n' learn development, development of sales events along with other team members.
• Developed marketing & designed materials both internal/external for multimillion-dollar company across all platforms of communications.
• Facilitated client relations with providers, distributors, customer level relations both web-based and on-site premise.
• Acted as main point of contact for direct /indirect personnel from multiple national providers at both wholesale and retail levels.
• Sold accounts via indirect sales & coordinated on-boarding processes to customer personnel.
• Create PowerPoint presentations for expo, media and print. Microsoft Software used to create, track and communicate. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Google Doc, Google Slides, Prezi, GoToMeeting.
Sandy Ridge Elementary, Waxhaw, NC 2005-2007
• Assist K-5 grades regarding class lessons, reading, math, science, and tutoring.
• Coordinated & administered tests in writing, math and reading skills for core proficiency tests.
• Tutor groups and one-on-one sessions for reading and math. Prepared student for 3rd-5th grades End of Grade NC state testing.
Administrative Assistant /Coordinator 1999 Frito-Lay North America-PepsiCo Business Solutions Group, Plano, TX.
• Assisted in the planning, execution of meetings and special events for 148 person IT team.
• Maintained calendar for 5 directors. Coordinated travel schedules and maintained supply order.
• Managed event planning for team.
• Developed new marketing materials for purchasing group.
Office Manager 1998-1999 Allied Welding System, Dallas, TX
• Inside sales, invoices, collections, purchasing, inventory spreadsheets, Auto-cad, accounts payable & receivable.
• Communications via phone and email with vendors, engineers, customers, designers, manufacture, client relations & shipping coordinator.
• Designed materials, promotion of literature for new and current customers.
• Coordinated in communicating plans from production designer to manufacture to client relations.
Office Manager/Associate WMA, Inc. Dallas, TX
• Inside sales, order fulfillment, invoiced, data entry, collections, purchasing and inventory.
• Communication with manufactures, architects, contractors, distributors, owners & retail clients.
• Assist in coordinating architectural specs for ADA compliance for commercial building and schools.
• Coordinated all facets of training seminars, trade shows and special events.
• Promoted new/old product data, literature from manufacture, distributors and end-users.
Assistant Department Manager 1991-1993 Neiman-Marcus, Dallas, TX
• Supervised, schedule, and recruited staff. Meet weekly, monthly, and yearly quotas.
• Produced Daily, weekly, monthly management reports for executive staff.
• Coordinated pricing and marketing strategies for 4 departments.
• Communicated with vendors, multi-buyer organization and coordinated all personal special appearances.
• Fulfilled open to buy, organized special events, inventory, floor presentation and promotional campaigns.
BS - Merchandising & Marketing - Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX
Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel - GoToMeeting, Facebook, Instagram, Prezi, Google Doc, Google Slide, GoToMeeting Weddington, N.C. /xxx-xxx-xxxx / xxx-xxx-xxxx / xxx-xxx-xxxx
Caroline Hasty – Town of Fort Mill Event & PR Manager (Fort Mill)xxx-xxx-xxxx
Jennifer Hallmark – Sparkheads Studios – Owner (Waxhaw)xxx-xxx-xxxx
Kathleen Kostouros – Olive Crate – Owner (Waxhaw) Blumenthal Performing Arts Costume Designerxxx-xxx-xxxx