Michaila MacDonald Resume
553 E 188th St Bronx, NY 10458
xxx-xxx-xxxx | xxx-xxx-xxxx
Fordham University Bronx, NY
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Expected 2020
• GPA: 3.75 / 4.0
• Honors: Gabelli School of Business Woolworth Award, Gabelli School of Business Dean’s List, Father William E. Boyle S.J. Society, Consulting Cup Semi-Finalist,
• Semester Abroad: Universidad de Granada (Spain)
TouchTunes New York, NY
Music Marketing Intern October 2018 – present
• Supported the Marketing team in various areas including social media, reporting back to record labels about campaign results, and internal reporting.
• Presented to the team and key executives about contributions throughout the summer and potential projects that had been researched to better expose the brand.
Beasley Media Group
Street Team June 2018 – December 2018
• Appointed as the station’s events liaison for the Country 102.5 and Alt 92.9 brand at sponsored events, concerts, and corporate partnerships.
• The team connected with clients at events after working closely with Promotion Coordinators and submitting written reports to sales in order to facilitate event activations and develop brand strategy.
International Business Association (IBA)
President Fall 2017 – present
• Responsible for planning and executing events for the club, as well as collaborating with club’s treasurer to make sure events fit into budget.
• Actively sought connections with other clubs and alumni to take initiative in organizing new events.
Greater New York City Area
Promotion Coordinator/Dealership Mentor Team 2016 – 2018
• Supported sale promotions and marketing events through presentations and attendee registration to maintain and update event attendee management database
• Collaborated with management on CRM database accuracy and effectiveness.
• Responsible for training new coordinators for event procedures and processes.
Clubs: Smart Women’s Securities, Global Business Learning Community, Slainte,
Community Service: GO! New York (leader), GO! Alaska, GO! San Jose
Leadership: Freshman Advising Mentor, Orientation Leader, F.U.E.L., IBA
Interests: Irish Step dancing, Sailing, Intramural Volleyball
Social Media, Reporting, Team work