------------ •------------ • Hoboken, NJ • ------------/in/mikejoffe
Titanium Realty Group New York, NY
Asset Management Associate June 2020—Present
• Negotiation and review of legal documents, including; sales contracts, leases, loan documents, and JV agreements.
• Asset management of real estate properties in the firm’s portfolio, including budget preparation, tax abatement compliance, lease renewals, direction of property managers, leasing/sales brokers, and contractors.
• Review and management of portfolio’s insurance policies to ensure compliance with loan and partner requirements.
• Analysis of development budgets ($5m-$50m) through the breakdown of hard and soft costs provided by consultants.
• Prepare investment memos involving, market research, comparable sales/rentals, and demographics.
• Investor relations with opportunity zone funds, private equity real estate firms, and private family offices.
• Project manage renovations and new construction involving organizing bid proposals, RFI/RFP, requisitions, permits, Gantt charts, TCO/CO achievement, punch-list items, close-out package organization, and AIA contract negotiation.
• Weekly calls and site visits with partners to track progress of current projects and assess feasibility of new renovations.
Development Associate March 2019—June 2020
• Support the due diligence process through zoning analysis, utility planning, and environmental remediation.
• Coordinate subcontractor schedules and ordering of materials to ensure project timeline is followed.
Development Intern December 2018—March 2019
• Underwrite prospective investments for potential acquisitions across diversified asset classes, by translating offering memorandums into financial models in order to present to partners.
• Coordinate weekly meetings between owners and project managers to track progress of current projects at various stages of development.
PRIME Real Estate Group Hoboken, NJ
Sales Partner June 2014—December 2018
• Managed the process of buying, selling, and leasing commercial and residential real estate, on behalf of clients, throughout the Hudson County area. Facilitated investor relations and timelines for domestic and overseas clients by connecting vital team members of the transaction to ensure a streamlined process.
• Oversaw day-to-day operations of 25 units across 10 buildings. Assisted in tenant communications, lease renewals, contract negotiations, renovation management, and analysis of market trends to maximize profits.
• Led the sales and marketing team to design promotional materials and launch campaigns promoting current listings and generating new business through exposure on social media and 10+ real estate websites.
• Analyzed real estate financial data in order to properly advise clients of present and future value of assets.
Monroe Township Middle School Monroe, NJ
Science Teacher and Extracurricular Advisor September 2011—June 2016
Built the vital foundation of the sciences for 6th grade students by incorporating the scientific process as an underlying theme with hands-on experiments throughout the year.
New York University, Schack Institute of Real Estate New York, NY
• Master of Science | Real Estate Finance & Asset Management May 2020
• ARGUS course certification
• Relevant Coursework: Negotiation and Dispute Resolution, Accounting, Asset Management, and Law
Monmouth University, Graduate School West Long Branch, NJ
• Master of Arts in Teaching | Specialization in Middle School Science May 2011
Rutgers University New Brunswick, NJ
• Bachelor of Science | Exercise Science and Sport Studies October 2008
Chabad Young Professionals Hoboken, NJ
Leadership Committee October 2015—Present
• Helped to grow from 20 to 700+ members to become the largest community of young professionals in New Jersey.
Sky Club Condominium Board of Trustees Hoboken, NJ
Secretary and Finance Committee June 2016—Present
• Work with property manager to review the association’s financials.
Skills: Microsoft Excel, Procore, FinTRX, Architectural Plans, Contracts, Property Management, and Gantt Charts.
asset management, underwriting, due diligence, analysis, portfolio manager