Meron Philo - Resume
27 Darling Avenue ● New Rochelle, NY 10804
------------ ●------------ ------------
Passionate, creative artist with strong professional and work experience. Seeking position in graphic design that will allow me to put my creative skills and talents to use.
Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
Knowledge of of HTML, CSS, Adobe Dreamweaver, After Effects, Autodesk Maya, Capture One.
Museum Editions, Ltd. | New Rochelle, NY
Colorist, Photo Editor April 2018-Present
An Employer’s Guide to Managing Professionals on the Autism Spectrum
By Marcia Scheiner and Joan Bogden
Illustrator (Freelance) December 2016-January 2017
Two's Company | Elmsford, NY
Intern March-August 2017
● Assisted Photographer and Stylist in the studio, organizing materials, assembling sets and
lighting for photo shoots, operating camera when necessary.
My Depression: The Up and Down and Up of It (2015)
Ink and Paint July-August 2013
● Hand-painted cels of animation using Adobe Flash.
Jewish Community Center, Education Department | Scarsdale, NY
Animation Teacher July-August 2010
● Developed and Implemented Animation lesson plans
● Taught rudimentary/basic techniques for drawing texts (shapes, designs,
and flip books)
● Organized lesson plans for effective learning
● Congregation Emanu-El of Westchester, Rye, NY
● Beth-El Synagogue, New Rochelle, NY
● Jewish Community Center of Mid Westchester, Scarsdale, NY
● Puffin Cultural Forum, Teaneck, NJ
● JMC Custom Framing Art Gallery, New York, NY
Purchase College-School of Art & Design | Purchase, NY
Bachelor of Fine Arts, 2010
Major: Painting and Drawing, Dean’s List 3 Semesters.
School of Visual Arts | New York, NY
Animation Courses: 2D Animation and Introduction to Maya
Artist, illustrator, design, photoshop