Melissa Green Resume
58 Iroquois Drive
Galloway, NJ 08205
Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ Expected May 2021
Bachelor of Science | Mechanical Engineering GPA: 3.3/4
Minor | Electrical and Computer Engineering
- POS systems
- Customer Service
- Team Work
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
Sales Associate, Ocean City Fudge Shop Summer 2018
- Operated POS System for processing payments
- Provided excellent customer service and answered any questions the customers had.
- Prepared fudge and chocolate covered treats such as fruit and cookies.
- Kept stock of all items sold in store and restocked shelves as needed.
- Thoroughly cleaned shop throughout day and at closing.
- Closed and locked up shop at end of day.
Cafeteria Worker, Absegami High School Summer 2018 & 2019
- Prepared and served lunches on a daily basis to children and teens for free summer lunch program.
- Answered staff and student inquiries promptly and courteously.
- Cleaned tables, chairs, and floors of dining area.
- Maintained time sheets and kept stock of food items.
IEEE Mentor Fall 2018 - Present
- Mentor a group of freshmen engineers.
- Answer questions about majors, classes, and college life.
Intro to Engineering Fall 2017 - Present
- Visit local after school programs to ignite a passion and interest for engineering in children through experiments and discussions showcasing the principles of engineering.
- Engineers Without Borders
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Rowan Environmental Action League
- Engineering Learning Community
- Women in Engineering
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- IEEE Sponsorship Committee
- IEEE Fundraising Committee
- ProfHacks 2019 Logistics Committee