Mechanical engineering major
David A. Fisher ------------
5183 Hartson Kyle, TX 78640 ♦ ------------
Customer-oriented Delivery Driver who maintains thorough and accurate records to keep management informed of delivery progress.
Offering solid customer service/client skills gained in several positions. Ability to deal with a demanding clientele, while maintaining confidentiality in a professional setting.
Expertise working with building plans and construction.
Demonstrated responsibility with financial receipts and confidential data.
Safe and responsible delivery driver with an emphasis on on-time deliveries.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent time management skills.
Warehouse and Delivery January 2019 - present
Louis Shanks Furniture, San Antonio, TX
Unloading semis full of furniture
Assisting customers with loading furniture
Managed organization of the warehouse
Contact: Juan ------------
Sales Associate November 2017-January 2019
Fastenal , Ada, OK and New Braunfels, TX
• Responsible for inside-sales at one of the top-five stores nationwide (Ada, OK)
• Made deliveries to customers ensuring promptness, quality service, and repeat business
• Resolved customer complaints
• Ensured the smooth operation of the store in the manager’s absence (Ada)
• Transferred to Texas to further education
• Contact: Gabe Myers (Ada------------)
Delivery Driver/ Warehouse worker June 2016- November 2017
Rhynes and Rhodes Furniture, Ada, OK
• Unloaded semis and recorded merchandise, managed organization of warehouse and salesfloor, delivered furniture within a several hour radius of Ada.
• Contact: Mike Baggerly: ------------)
Lot Porter/ Detailer
Bob Hurley Ford, Tulsa, OK May 2015 to May 2016
• Kept vehicle lot in order, while keeping vehicles clean, as well as detailing vehicles for customers, making deliveries between dealerships, and shuttling customers.
• Contact: Daryl Jones: ------------)
University of Texas at San Antonio January 2019 – May 2019
Majoring in Mechanical Engineering
Overall GPA: 3.2
Special Skills- Robotics assembly, fluent in multiple CAD platforms, mechanics.
References Available upon Request
College, engineering. engineer, experience, enjoy, CAD, furniture, delivery, hardware