Master of Business Administration (MBA), Specialization - Finance Expected August 2017
Hult International Business School | Boston, Massachusetts
• Scholarship Recipient
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Accounting (BBA) May 2006
KIMEP University | Almaty, Kazakhstan
• Major in Accounting, Minor in Finance
• Member, Public Speaking Club; Member, Debate Club
MINTAX, LLP—Almaty, Kazakhstan 2016 – 2016
Assistant to Managing Partners. Prepared business plans, analytical memos, specifications, and methodologies for non-commercial and commercial group companies.
• Negotiated and developed feasibility study for client to construct and operate warehouse for storage and consolidation of cargo.
• Developed database including 700 professional members for public association “Chamber of Tax Consultants”, to record all debts and payments of membership fees; in cooperation with executive director and chief accountant, developed accounting policies and business processes for non-commercial group company.
• Mentored and trained 3 team members on core business processes, monitored work progress through daily reporting to reduce accounts receivable by 50%.
• Designed specifications for 2 websites; enhanced user experience of websites by implementing search optimization and content management, increased the number of subscribers by more than 25% in 2 months.
GELIOS SOFT, LLP—Astana, Kazakhstan 2015 – 2015
Manager, Business Consulting Department. Conducted market and financial research of light steel thin-wallet structures technology in Kazakhstani region (LSTC); conducted research of balanced scorecards.
JSC KAZPOST—Astana, Kazakhstan 2013 – 2014
Sales Analyst. Analyzed financial sales, prepared forecasts.
• Increased profitability of 16 regional divisions in 10 months by 2-10%, by enhancing workflow of unit operators and developing effective team of 12 junior and senior specialists; developed database of unit operators (>500).
TELETRADE, LLP—Almaty, Kazakhstan 2012 – 2012
Financial Analyst. Trained over 20 new traders; raised investments over USD 25K; conducted over 50 seminars.
INTERCONSULT INFO, LLP—Almaty, Kazakhstan 2009 – 2011
Consultant. Promoted soft “LA”, attracted 30 clients.
IE SAAD—Almaty, Kazakhstan 2008 – 2009
Sales Manager. Developed clients’ database, over 400 clients.
ERNST & YOUNG, LLP—Almaty, Kazakhstan 2007 – 2008
Client Service Staff. Audited banks and financial institutions.
Languages: Kazakh (native), Russian (native), English (proficient)
Certifications: Financial Analyst Certificate at IBS under T. Ryskulov; 1C: Enterprise Application Certificate in Accounting, HubSpot Inbound Sales Certificates
Private Equity, Business Analysis, Valuation, Research, Negotiations