1250 5th Ave., Apt. 5K
New York, NY 10029
Mobile: ------------ Email: ------------
Forward thinking Business Management professional Experience including sales management, marketing event planning, public relations, and operations. Possess a track record of success in working effectively at all levels of an organization with a diverse, multicultural population, leading teams to high performance, and exceeding goals and making an immediate impact on productivity and profitability.
● Provide support to executive leadership and staff in the areas of planning, management, program execution and communications.
● Excellent leadership, management, operations and coaching skills.
● Passionate business development specialist, skilled in impacting the visibility, profitability, and performance of the brand through orchestration of competitive market intelligence and brand positioning.
Bachelor of Science, University of Bridgeport; Bridgeport, Connecticut
● Concentration-Business Management
● GPA 2.909
● Dean's list, Fall 2019
● 2019-2020 University of Bridgeport Women's Gymnastics Team Captain.
● 2017 NCAA Division II Women's Athlete of the Year.
● 2017 NCAA Eastern College Athletic Conference (ECAC) Woman Athlete of the Year.
● 2017 NCAA Eastern College Athletic Conference (ECAC) Female Freshman Athlete of the Year.
● 2014-2016 Junior Olympic Gymnastics National Finalist.
Chelsea Piers-New York, NY & Stamford, CT | 2014-Present
▪ Planned, organized, and conducted practice sessions.
▪ Organized and ran gymnastics summer camps for children ages 6-12.
▪ Developed Coach/Athlete relationships and effectively managed conflict resolution
▪ Adjusted coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of athletes.
▪ Responsible for the safety and wellbeing of my students as well as ensuring that proper safety procedures were followed.
Dreamleapers-New York City, NY| 2018
▪ Created cost savings by implementing and researching new vendors and negotiating with partnered vendors.
▪ Worked with Clients to guide them through the event details and served as their personal coordinator throughout the entire planning process and event.
▪ Drive sales efforts and consistently achieve and exceed goals.
▪ Coordinated vendors, and event contributors including performers, photographers, caterers, and transportation services.
2015 The Hospital for Special Surgery's 9th Annual Big Apple Circus Benefit (Host). New York, NY
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
event planner, wedding planner