Mawlouda Soussi Temli's Resume
Mawlouda Soussi Temli
11 Stuyvesant Oval
New York, NY 10009
I am seeking a property management internship position with a reputable firm where I can contribute meaningfully, learn and apply my analytical, detail-oriented and process-driven skills.
Education Bachelor of Arts, Real Estate New York, NY
New York University 01/2018 – 12/2021
• Relevant Coursework: Real Estate Economic Development, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Development, Real Estate Principles, Real Estate Law, Fundamentals of Management
Associate in Applied Arts, Liberal Arts New York, NY
CUNY Borough of Manhattan Community College 01/2015 – 05/2017
• Cumulative UGPA: 3.5
• Well-organized & detailed-oriented.
• Measurement-focused & process-driven.
• Intellectually curious & naturally inquisitive.
• Passion for real estate.
• Customer-oriented & people focused.
• Effective communication.
Think Tanger Tangier, Morocco
Volunteer 07/2019 – 09/2019
• Promoted community awareness on pressing contemporary urban topics such as sustainability.
• Ensured excellent coordination and reporting to funders in coordination with the project manager and senior project director.
• Advocated positive business practices to promote a strong environment and economic future for the city of Tangier.
• Assisted in several conferences, art exhibitions, neighborhood developments and clean ups.
Eberhart Brothers Inc. New York, New York
Real Estate Leasing Agent 07/2018 – 01/2019
• Conducted all potential tenant tours and closed two tenants per week on average within a deadline driven environment.
• Matched customer needs with properties that are available for leasing.
• Communicated with clients to understand their housing needs and preferences.
Kahina Giving Beauty at ABC Store New York, New York
Brand Ambassador 01/2016 – 06/2018
• Increased number of units sold in 2017 by 10% through implementing a solution-based sales strategy.
• Collaborated and communicated with team personnel to establish and implement time-oriented goals.
• Created and designed weekly newsletter to update customers about product knowledge.
• Assisted in stocking and maintaining logistical order of desired skincare products.
• Fluent in English and Modern Standard Arabic, knowledgeable in French.
CUNY Borough of Manhattan Community College
• B.O.L.T Leadership 01/2015 – 05/2015
New York University
• Student Ambassador at Student Association of Applied Studies. 01/2019 – 05/2019
• Council Committee Chair at Student Association of Applied Studies.
09/2019 – 05/2019
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Mac OS.
• Knowledge in QuickBooks and web design using Adobe InDesign.